Summer plans, but short on time? Whether you need extra sunscreen, a last-minute wedding gift (we’ve been there) or snacks for your road trip, Target’s Drive Up has you covered. Drive Up allows guests to place an order in the Target app, pull up to their local store the same day and have a team member bring the order to their car in less than 2 minutes. (And did we mention it’s free?)
More good news: Drive Up is expanding to bring even more guests their swiftest Target Run yet, now at more than 1,400 stores. (To find a store near you, click here.) The quick service is available for the first time in:
- New Jersey (Cherry Hill, Clifton, Edison, Middletown, Princeton, Rockaway, Union)
- Delaware (Wilmington, Dover, Newark)
- Connecticut (Ansonia, Bethel, Meriden, North Haven, Southington, Torrington, Trumbull, Waterbury)
And Drive Up has expanded to more stores in:
- Maryland (Baltimore, Aberdeen, Bowie, Columbia, Easton, Gaithersburg, Hyattsville, Silver Spring)
- New York (Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Poughkeepsie)
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Allentown, Wilkes-Barres, York, Lancaster, Reading)
- Virginia (Alexandria, Chantilly, Reston)
“We’re well on our way to making Drive Up available in most Target stores by the end of the year,” said Dawn Block, senior vice president, digital. “We know guests want same-day services, and we’re eager for even more guests to be able to try Drive Up—our fast, top-rated service.”
How does it work?
It’s simple! Choose from thousands of items in the Target app and select Drive Up at checkout. Target notifies you when your order is ready for pickup (often within an hour), and you alert your store when you’re on your way. Then park in the designated spot so we can load up your car, truck or bicycle.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our bi weekly newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!