Our goal is to create events that showcase our culture and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. These immersive experiences will be centered on professional development and connection. Explore the opportunities to invest in you.
The following events are offered throughout the year for a variety of audiences. Please check back for event registration links.
- May 2024: Women in Technology Symposium
- This multi-day celebration of women in technology focuses on inclusion, empowerment, and professional development for aspiring software engineers.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to network with each other and learn from Target's passionate software engineers through interactive job shadowing, tech talks and career discussions with Target Tech leaders, as well as professional development workshops.
- Each candidate selected to attend is guaranteed an interview for a Summer 2025 Software Engineering Internship. To be eligible, candidates should be available to intern in Summer 2025, with interest in an opportunity to begin a full-time, Minneapolis-based role in 2026.
- August 2024: Diversity Leadership Symposium
- This multi-day development event focuses on educating, empowering, and inspiring the future generation of leaders in diversity, equity, and inclusion — for retail careers and beyond.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to network with each other and learn from the Target team through interactive job shadows, keynotes & panels with Target leaders, and much more.
- Each candidate selected to attend is guaranteed an interview for a Summer 2025 Internship within the professional track for which they applied. To be eligible, candidates should be available to intern in Summer 2025, with interest in an opportunity to begin a full-time role in 2026.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply to the professional track that best fits their experience and area of interest. Options include: Merchandising, Marketing, Software Engineering, Finance, Stores, Supply Chain/Headquarters, Supply Chain/Facilities
Events led by partner organizations where Target is sponsoring and participating. Please check back for future partner-led events.
How we approach events
We are focused on making events more accessible to you! By using virtual platforms we are able to create engaging interactions you can participate in from anywhere around the globe.
About Target Lab
Target is working to upskill communities — helping to inspire bigger dreams and provide tangible trainings, talks, and experiences that help guests reach their professional aspirations. Learn more about Target Lab through this introductory video ...