The following events are offered throughout the year for a variety of audiences. Please check back for event registration links.
- September 27, 2022: Target Tuesday Series: Bring Your Best Self to the Recruitment Process
- October 5, 2022: ICCON Conference
- October 25, 2022: Target Tuesday Series: LinkedIn Tips & Tricks
- November 9, 2022: Target tech Presents: The Future of Drive Up and Starbucks
- November 15, 2022: Target Tuesday Series: Entrepreneurship in Retail
- May 2023: Women in Technology Symposium
- August 2023: Diversity Leadership Symposium
- This three-day virtual career development program created for 100 college sophomores explores the intersection of diversity and inclusion and the retail industry.
- Attendees will learn about careers at Target, engage and network with Target leadership, participate in a case-study, job shadow team members and much more.
- Every attendee is guaranteed an interview for our Summer Internship program! Apply to the professional track that best fits you:
- Merchandising, Marketing, Software Engineering, Finance, Stores, Supply Chain/Headquarters, Supply Chain/Facilities
Events led by partner organizations where Target is sponsoring and participating.
How we approach events
We are focused on making events more accessible to you! By using virtual platforms we are able to create engaging interactions you can participate in from anywhere around the globe.
About Target Lab
Target is working to upskill communities — helping to inspire bigger dreams and provide tangible trainings, talks, and experiences that help guests reach their professional aspirations. Learn more about Target Lab through this introductory video ...