Contact & Help
If you have a question about Target or a shopping experience, please visit Target.com/ContactUs to reach the right team. For members of the media, investors, corporate responsibility professionals, or any other individuals with non-shopping related questions, please see subject-specific information below. You can also follow news about the company, career opportunities and our brands across social media channels.
For help regarding your Target.com order, store experience or RedCard:
If you’re a reporter with a question for Target’s Media Relations department, please contact us using the below options. For fastest reply, please include your name, organization, appropriate contact information and a brief summary of your inquiry.
- Have a question about corporate responsibility at Target? Email us at CorporateResponsibility@target.com
- If you are inquiring about a charitable contribution, please note that your organization must be a federally tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) charitable organization, an accredited school, or a public agency located in the United States of America or one of its protectorates. Please see our grants FAQs for more information.
- Visit our Careers page to learn about current opportunities at Target.
- Have a general comment or question about working at Target? Call us at +1-800-440-0680 or visit Target Help.
- Employment Related: visit our general Career Privacy Statement
- California Residents:
If you believe you may have received a suspicious contact (e.g., email, text, phone call, malicious website) that appears to be from Target or would like to report an information security related issue/event, please get in touch with us.
- Give us a call
- Send us a message
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate social media