Products & Services
We want to make your Target Run (in-store or online) as easy as possible — so we're always thinking about the right products to meet the needs of our guests, and how to get them fast.
All the things, all the ways. Stores are at the center of how we get the right products to guests at the time that’s right for them. We move millions of unique items through our supply chain and stores daily to make Target America’s easiest place to shop.
Products & assortment
We want to bring our guests not only what they need, but what they want. Our buyers hand-select every item sold in our stores, and carefully curate collections and experiences to delight Target's guests. Our strategy is rooted in offering the national brands our guests know and love, plus the only-at-Target items they can't get anywhere else.
About 1/3 of the products we sell are exclusive to Target through our private labels, or owned brands. And from time to time, we'll partner with a designer or brand for a limited-edition collection available only at Target. We also have ongoing relationships with designers, such as Chip & Joanna Gaines for the Hearth and Hand with Magnolia collection.
We sell a wide variety of food and general merchandise — from clothing to household goods to electronics and toys. We customize the assortment of each store to its neighborhood and our local guests.
- Food & beverages
- Apparel & accessories for men, women and kids
- Household essentials
- Home decor
- Patio & garden
- Kitchen & dining
- Our owned brands, including the more than 20 we've launched since 2017, put us near the top of Fast Company's list of 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2019
- Target is the #1 filer of trademarks in the U.S. annually
Shopper benefits & suppliers
The only-at-Target perks extend far beyond our assortment. We're always trying out new ways to offer ease and convenience to our guests, as well as upholding the highest standards for suppliers and product sourcing.
Whether shopping Target.com from home, work or on the go, we want to make the experience really fast and really easy. We’re proud to offer industry-leading services to deliver, ship or make pick-up a breeze — no membership required.
Target offers a store card (credit or debit) with benefits like 5% off Target Runs (including in-store Starbucks) and free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items, every day.
Loyal Target guests can turn their visits into support for their local community through Target Circle, plus access to savings like in-app coupons, personalized offers and earning 1% on every Target Run, for free, nationwide.
Where do our products come from? All over the world, depending on the right supplier for our guests' needs.
Interested in becoming a Target supplier? Start here!
All the ways to shop
Our guests have a lot going on in their day, and we know what that's like. At Target you can:
- Shop in-store — find one near you
- Shop from our award-winning app for iOS and Android, anywhere, anytime
- Order online and pick up in-store
- Order from the app and Drive Up to our parking lot spots for in-car delivery
- Use our app to manage your in-store shopping list, coupons and store navigation, and pay with Wallet in the app to pay with RedCard and save with coupons in a single scan
- Shop an extended assortment of merchandise through our partners on target.com via Target+, including streamlined returns and 5% discounts for RedCard holders
- Have someone shop for you with Same Day Delivery shopped by Shipt
- Purchase a digital or physical GiftCard
- Browse gift ideas on our website by recipient type and price
- Buy a gift from a registry — baby, wedding, college, housewarming, kid's wishlist or custom registry
- Gift a product the recipient can review before purchase, like a jacket's color and size, with GiftNow online
- Browse 360-degree shoppable rooms online
- Use augmented reality to see how a large item, like a couch or Christmas tree, will fit in your home with See It In Your Space online or in the app
Target accelerators shape the future of retail
As a retailer serving guests in a constantly changing retail environment, we're always looking at how we can improve our experience to meet the needs of our guests now and into the future. One way we do that is through Target Accelerators, our portfolio of programs supporting emerging founders to drive innovation and successfully scale their businesses for mass retail. Each program provides entrepreneurs with full-spectrum support:
- Expertly curated education
- Personalized resources
- Connections to industry-leading retail mentors and partners
Plus, education and resources for all founders on their entrepreneurial journey.
We're here to answer your questions about Target. If you have one not listed here, contact us.
Does Target accept Apple Pay?
Yes! Target accepts contactless payments like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay and contactless cards. Read more.
Where can I get coupons?
Does Target take EBT?
Yes! Learn more about payment options accepted at Target stores.