Target works closely with suppliers around the world. We constantly seek new and innovative ways to deliver more value to our guests while strengthening communities where we do business.
Our relationships with our suppliers are closely connected with the great shopping experiences we create for our guests. By building strong partnerships with suppliers for both retail and non-retail needs, our guests and suppliers can feel good about doing business with us.
Are you interested in selling products at Target or providing services or non-retail goods to Target?
Target Plus is a curated selection of products from third-party sellers on Target.com, designed to complement our current assortment. While Target Plus is currently an invite-only marketplace, we are continually looking for new options to bring to our guests through direct brand and authorized reseller partnerships. Are you interested in selling on Target.com through Target Plus?
- We scored a 100 on The Human Rights Campaign's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- We're committed to partnering with certified diverse suppliers
- 5% of our profit helps to strengthen our communities*
Standards for Target suppliers
We hold ourselves and our vendors to the highest standards. Please review the following and ensure you can commit to:
- Target’s Rules of Use
- Target's audit program and Standards of Vendor Engagement
- Target's Product Safety & Quality Assurance approach
- Target's Book Content Guidelines
- Target's Business Partner Code of Conduct
- Use of Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) with our Accounts Payable team, required for domestic-based vendors
- Ability to use EDI to receive purchase orders
- Providing certificate of insurance
- Eligibility considerations for drop shipping
* Since 1946, we have given 5% of our profits to communities in cash, products, and through the Target Foundation, which today equals millions of dollars a week.