Target has stores and supply chain facilities across the country and offices around the world — but they’re so much more than buildings or points on a map. They’re epicenters for strategy, service, community and fun. Where our incredible team works together, across the globe, to bring the magic of Target to life — and spark joy in our guests’ everyday lives.
- 1,956 stores in the U.S.
- 59 supply chain facilities in the U.S.
- 2 corporate campuses in Minneapolis and Brooklyn Park, Minnesota — more about Target in the Twin Cities
- 8 additional offices across the country
- 1 global capabilities center in Bengaluru, India
- Nearly 20 sourcing offices globally
- 0 stores in Australia (Yep — we get lots of questions about Target Australia, but it’s a totally separate and unrelated company.)
Explore Our Locations
Inside our Stores
Twin Cities Market
Behind every great Target run, there’s a passionate team ready to help and nearly 2,000 stores that take shopping to a new level. They’re in neighborhoods and communities around the country (within about 10 miles from most doorsteps in America), and they’re truly the heart of Target. No matter how our guests choose to shop with us — whether in store, online or both — we aim to make their experience easy and inspiring, at an only-at-Target value.
Order delivery and pickup options
Our supply chain facilities
Meet our distribution and logistics team. Nearly 60,000 team members strong, they’re working hard in 59 supply chain facilities across 25 states to make sure our products get to Target stores — and ultimately, our guests — quickly and efficiently.
Our Minnesota roots run deep. From day one (May 1, 1962, when our first store opened in Roseville, MN, to be specific), we’ve called the Land of 10,000 Lakes home. Today, more than 15,000 team members are connected to our headquarters. They’re project managers, business analysts, inventors, designers and so much more. The biggest perk of the job? Bringing joy to our guests, day in and day out.
- We opened our very first Target store in Roseville, MN, in 1962.
- We began using our iconic red carts in 1978.
- Target’s officially in all 50 states and the District of Columbia thanks to the 2018 addition of our first store in Vermont.
More U.S. locations
That’s not all — we have even more teams across the country serving our guests and supporting our business:
- Connected Commerce: Salt Lake City
- Target Enterprise Services: Tempe, Arizona and Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Government Affairs: Washington, D.C.
- Marketing: New York City
- Silicon Valley office: Sunnyvale, California
- Target Print Services: Brooklyn, MN
- Marketing Photo Operations: Minneapolis, MN
Offices around the world
Target has a presence — and talented team members — across the globe, too. Our Bengaluru, India office is an extension of our Target HQ, where more than 4,000 team members partner closely with their Minneapolis colleagues to create even better experiences for our guests.
Careers in India
And in nearly 20 offices from Bangladesh to Vietnam, our global sourcing team works directly with vendors and factories to bring Target’s owned brands to life.
- Bangkok, Thailand
- New Delhi, India
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Moradabad, India
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Shanghai, China
- Shenzhen, China
- Guangzhou, China
- Putian City, China
- Seoul, South Korea
- Taipei, Taiwan