June 25, 2019
Savers, start your engines. Today we’re unveiling Target Deal Days, two (yep, two!) days of red hot online sales, no membership required. On Mon., July 15, and Tues., July 16, you’ll be able to save big with thousands of deals across Target.com and on the Target app, with new deals each day.
The best part? You can get your orders the same day without the wait, using many of the options that make shopping at Target a breeze—including Drive Up, Order Pickup and same-day delivery shopped by Shipt.
“Last year’s Target.com One-Day Sale was one of our biggest days of the year for online sales,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “This year, we’re giving guests more discounts across even more of our assortment with two days to save on hundreds of thousands of items and offering the best options in retail for delivery and pick up on their terms, including same-day.”
Back to those deals… Think savings up to 50% off in categories like home, apparel, toys and more, including national brands and those that you can only find at Target. Here’s your first look:
Day One (Monday, July 15)
- 40% off select furniture and indoor rugs
- Great deals on top kitchen brands, like Instant Pot, Kitchen Aid and more
- Save on top floorcare items from Shark, Dyson, Hoover and more
- Buy two, get one free on books
Day Two (Tuesday, July 16)
- 5% off Target eGiftCards™ (email and mobile delivery only)
- 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more
- Up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware and floorcare
- Great deals for the family, like 30% off swim and select sandals
- Up to 30% off top toy brands and select sporting goods
- 30% off Cat & Jack uniforms for kids
- Up to 30% off Evenflo car seats and strollers
And that’s just the start. We’ll have even more deals starting first thing Monday, July 15 and running through Tuesday, July 16, until 11:59 p.m. CT. Plus, for those who just can’t wait, we have select deals available for guests to start their shopping on Target.com now until Sunday, July 14 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Want to get those Target Deal Days orders deals on your own terms? Here are a few ways to shop:
- Order from Target.com and have eligible items shopped and delivered to your home by Shipt within hours.
- Select Order Pickup, and your online order will be ready and waiting in an hour at your local Target store.
- Don’t want to leave your car? No problem. Place a Drive Up order from the Target app and a Target team member will bring your items out to the parking lot within minutes of you arriving at the store.
- Finally, you can get free 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com when you use your Target REDcard. (Don’t have a REDcard? Get free 2-day shipping when you spend $35 or more.) And don’t forget: Target REDcard users get an additional 5% off.
Blockbuster deals and easy shopping? Check and check. We’ll be sharing even more details about the sale soon. For now, mark those calendars for Target Deal Days on Target.com or the Target app starting July 15.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our bi weekly newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!