Year after year, Target’s been the go-to for guests shopping for swimwear that makes them feel amazing in their own skin. That’s true, even during times when getting some sun might be limited to their own balcony or backyard. Now, we’re expanding our assortment to include even more guests with a 13-piece swim collection designed for guests who have undergone mastectomy surgery. As part of the Target-exclusive Kona Sol brand, the suits are modern, stylish and available at a value guests won’t find anywhere else.
“At Target, we’re committed to designing swimwear that makes all guests feel comfortable and confident,” says Julie Guggemos, Target’s senior vice president and chief design officer. “For this new Kona Sol collection, our owned brand technical design team worked to ensure the swimwear meets the needs of guests who have undergone mastectomy surgery. We hope guests love these beautifully designed, on-trend options, whether that’s a bikini in a modern print or a comfortable one-piece, and all at an unbeatable value.”
Style that works
To create the post-mastectomy collection, Target’s industry-leading team leveraged its technical expertise to create suits that are stylish and functional. This collection can be worn with or without prosthetics, depending on preference. But either way, they are designed to fit properly and provide the comfort needed. As a result, guests can expect the assortment’s bikinis, tankinis and one-pieces to have features like:
- Pockets designed for easy prosthetic insertion and secure cup positioning
- Non-prosthetic removable cups for modesty, shaping or to wear without the prosthesis
- Stylish details and flexible fits that seamlessly hide lines created by the prosthesis
- Higher necklines and armholes that provide irritant-free coverage in all the right places
- Soft lining that provides comfort and protection
- Adjustable straps that keep everything comfortably fastened—and correctly fitted
The Kona Sol post-mastectomy collection is now available to shop exclusively on Target.com ranging from $19.99 to $39.99 and in sizes ranging from XS-XL.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!