For the seventh year in a row, Target is offering a 10% discount for active-duty military and veterans — as well as their spouses and children — to honor their service this Veterans Day. They’ll receive 10% off a storewide purchase*, redeemable in-store or online twice between October 29 and November 11, 2023.
Guests can use the discount on top of Target’s existing weeklong Black Friday deals, Deal of the Day and everyday low prices as they shop for holiday gifting and gathering needs, adding extra value during the holiday season.
To redeem the offer, guests must verify eligibility at www.target.com/circle/military. Once verified, guests can add veteran or dependent status as part of their permanent guest profile to be eligible for future offers for verified military and veteran guests through Target Circle.
In addition to the military discount offer, Target and its in-house media company, Roundel, will partner with military-supportive organizations to offer additional value opportunities for guests. Brands offering additional savings include Clorox, Duke Cannon, Glad, Kingsford, M&Ms and Red Bull.
Target’s ongoing support for military families
Over the years, Target has supported military and veteran causes, including donating time and resources to groups including the National Medal of Honor Museum, USO, Operation Gratitude and The Mission Continues, as well as supporting Target team members with military connections. For example:
- Target’s Military Business Council helps Target identify opportunities and resources to better serve job candidates, team members and guests with military and veteran connections. Target is also a member of the Veteran Jobs Mission, joining other top companies in a pledge to hire more U.S. military veterans.
- Target is a founding donor of the National Medal of Honor Museum. Funding from Target will support museum construction, institution educational advancement, authorization of a new monument to honor Medal of Honor recipients and operational expenses.
- Target is continuing to partner with the United Service Organizations (USO), the nation’s leading charitable organization to serve active-duty service members and military families. Specifically, Target works with the USO on its Transition Program for military personnel transitioning back to civilian life.
- Target team members also volunteer with Operation Gratitude to send care packages to military members stationed overseas. To date, more than 1,800 Target team members have sent Battalion Buddies to the children of our nation’s deployed troops to comfort them while their parents or guardians are away.
- Target’s a proud supporter of Blue Star Families’ Welcome Week, welcoming families into their new communities and preventing feelings of isolation.
*Some exclusions apply. Visit our Target Circle Military Appreciation page for details.