Thanksgiving is coming faster than you can say pumpkin pie, and Target’s here to help you enjoy good food and special moments with friends and family without stretching your budget. All the ingredients to create a delightful Thanksgiving feast for four guests for under $25*? Yep. Kitchenware and bakeware, home décor and fun activities to impress your guests, plus easy, convenient ways to get your order fast? Mmm-hmmm. And tips from a Michelin-starred chef to help you make the most of every bite? Coming right up.
Here’s the deal
We’ve curated everything you need to create a fabulous feast for four for under $25. Think: succulent Good & Gather turkey at less than $1 per pound, plus russet potatoes, green beans, cream of mushroom soup, cranberry sauce, stuffing mix and gravy. And we’ve rounded it all up in one place on Target.com, making it easy to simply “add to cart” to help you take the guesswork out of hosting. (Psst … expecting eight guests? Simply double the ingredient list.)
You can even add delicious sides, sweet desserts and adult beverage favorites for under $5 each. Grab a fun activity or two (fall-themed cookie kits or a mini gingerbread village, anyone?) and you’re set to impress. And with Target's fast, convenient same-day Drive Up and delivery options, you can have your entire order brought right to your trunk in minutes upon arriving in the parking lot or delivered to your home in as soon as one hour.
To ensure your Thanksgiving is truly memorable, we asked Michelin-starred Chef Charlie Mitchell of Clover Hill in Brooklyn Heights, New York, to share his expert cooking tips:
- Temper your turkey: Let your turkey sit at room temperature before roasting to ensure even cooking.
- Separate white and dark meat: Achieve turkey perfection by cooking white and dark meat separately for juicy, tender results. Cook turkey legs and thighs at 325 degrees for 2-3 hours for heavenly, flavorful bliss. Roast the breast of a 10 lb turkey at 425 degrees for crispy skin and juicy meat.
- Let it rest: Allow your turkey to rest for at least an hour before carving to preserve juices.
- Add drippings to gravy: Elevate your gravy with turkey drippings for a delectable flavor.
- Season the green bean casserole: Enhance your green bean casserole by seasoning while warm and adding crumbled crackers for extra crunch.
- Bring out the mashed potatoes last: Serve mashed potatoes as the grand finale, as they cool quickly and can be tricky to reheat.
Cheers to crafting a memorable (and super-affordable) feast that’ll leave your guests craving more.
*Prices are pre-tax. Offer not valid in Alaska or Hawaii.