Do you love shopping the latest Apple devices and accessories? Get ready for a new favorite stop on your Target run. We’re teaming up with Apple to create an innovative new shopping experience online and at select Target stores.
The really exciting part? The online experience is available now and the first 17 locations will begin rolling out at select Target stores this month, with more coming in the fall. It’s the latest in our roster of collabs with popular brands like Disney, Ulta Beauty and Levi Strauss & Co. that create personalized, elevated experiences at the Bullseye.
Here’s a list of the first 17 Target locations getting the new Apple experience
- 1811 Hillsdale Ave., San Jose, California
- 800 Christiana Mall, Newark, Delaware
- 2747 Gulf To Bay Blvd., Clearwater, Florida
- 3970 SW Archer Rd., Gainesville, Florida
- 10101 W Flagler St., Miami, Florida
- 2155 Town Center Blvd., Orlando, Florida
- 101 Commerce Way, Woburn, Massachusetts
- 1447 E 7th St., Monticello, Minnesota
- 600 Amherst St., Nashua, New Hampshire
- 675 Troy Schenectady Rd., Latham, New York
- 13924 N Pennsylvania Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 125 Witchwood Dr., North Wales, Pennsylvania
- 150 E Stacy Rd., Allen, Texas
- 10900 Lakeline Mall Dr., Austin, Texas
- 1400 Precinct Line Rd., Hurst, Texas
- 7845 N Macarthur Blvd., Irving, Texas
- 18255 Blanco Rd., San Antonio, Texas
And that's only the beginning — watch for more locations opening Fall 2021.
“Apple products are popular with Target’s guests, and this new, dedicated shopping experience offers enhanced service and expanded offerings, building on our strength as a go-to destination for electronics,” says Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer at Target. “This new model was created with Target’s guests in mind, and we’ll continue to learn and enhance the experience through future rollouts later this year.”
Get even more of the Apple gear you love
This new destination will complement our popular, wide-ranging electronics assortment with twice as much floor space to showcase Apple products compared to a typical Target store. Take a closer look:
Here, you’ll explore dedicated displays of the latest cutting-edge devices — including iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod, Apple TV and an extended assortment of Apple accessories. Watch demonstrations, try out the products and get one-on-one assistance from Target Tech Consultants specially trained by Apple.
Prefer to explore the experience online? Visit the new landing page on Target.com or the Target app to shop an extended assortment, watch videos featuring the latest Apple products and more. And while you’re at it, shop all the great deals across our electronics assortment and get everything on your list in one convenient stop.
Enjoy the VIP treatment
Want another reason to shop Apple at Target? You’ll get sweet deals on all the latest products and get them faster and easier than ever. Take advantage of your favorite Target benefits, including 5% off your Apple products with a Target RedCard, free two-day shipping and easy returns. And, use our convenient, free pickup and delivery services (like Drive Up, Order Pickup and same-day delivery with Shipt) to get your purchases in a snap.