Millions of guests shopped Target.com, with top sellers including small appliances, beauty and personal care, baby gear, home and tech items
Hot offers drove the highest single day of traffic and sales of 2018 on Target.com as savings kicked off early Tuesday morning, with day-long deals on a broad assortment of Target-exclusive brands and top national brands.
Most Popular Deals
The most popular deals shopped by millions of guests from the Target.com one-day sale were small appliances, beauty and personal care, baby gear, home and tech items.
- Guests eyeing home refreshes scooped up Project 62 arm chairs, decorative wall mirrors and Target-exclusive home brands at 30 percent off.
- Guests cleaned up with 25 percent savings on small appliances. Hot sellers included Dyson vacuums, the Instant Pot pressure cooker and electric air fryers.
- Beauty and personal care items were 25 percent off, with Harry’s Razors and beauty boxes being top sellers.
- Baby items from Graco were a hit at up to 30 percent off, and guests stocked up on a variety of Graco car seats and travel systems.
- Top Google products were up to 30 percent off, and the Google Chromecast was popular with tech-lovers.
On top of great sale prices, Target REDcard holders saved an additional 5 percent and received free two-day shipping on most items on Target.com. Guests not shopping with a REDcard were still eligible for free two-day shipping with a purchase of $35 or more.
Now, in Target stores across the country, team members are busy picking, packing, and shipping millions of items right to guests’ doors. Nearly 90 percent of yesterday’s Target.com orders will be fulfilled directly from Target stores. This reflects the retailer’s investment to use stores to get online orders to guests with greater efficiency and make Target America’s easiest place to shop.
The one-day offers were on top of a week-long promotion for teachers to receive 15 percent off select school supplies and season-long low prices on Back to School essentials.
About Target Corporation
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,829 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on