- Guests can place orders as late as 6 p.m. local time at most stores on Christmas Eve and get their purchases using Target's same-day services, Drive Up and Order Pickup
- Guests also can place orders before 4 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve and have them delivered in as soon as one hour by using Target's same-day delivery with Shipt
- New deals, available now through Dec. 24, offer guests even more holiday savings
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) is making last-minute holiday shopping easy and joyful with same-day services, just-announced deals, and fun gifting and gathering solutions. Extended holiday hours and industry-leading fulfillment services, including fast and free Drive Up and Order Pickup, and Target's same-day delivery with Shipt, will help guests complete their holiday shopping with ease — even after shipping deadlines have passed.
"Making last-minute holiday shopping easy and affordable for our guests is a top priority," said Mark Schindele, executive vice president and chief stores officer, Target. "We're doing that in so many ways, including offering new, deep deals, extended holiday hours and our convenient same-day services. Our stores are stocked and ready, and we're proud to have the best team in retail standing by to make the last few shopping days joyful and seamless for our guests."
Get last-minute orders the same day through Dec. 24
Target stores nationwide are well-stocked and staffed so guests can get just what they need, when they need it. Even after it is too late for shipping, guests can use Target's popular same-day pickup and delivery services — Drive Up, Order Pickup and same-day delivery with Shipt — to get purchases the same day, up to and including Christmas Eve.
- Extended store hours. Most Target stores are open 7 a.m. to midnight through Dec. 23 and from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. local time on Dec. 24. All stores will reopen at their regular times on Dec. 26. Guests can check local store hours.
- Order online and pick up the same day. Guests can place Drive Up or Order Pickup orders online or with the Target app as late as 6 p.m. local time at most stores on Sunday, Dec. 24, and collect their items on the same day, no pickup window or membership required. Order pickup times may vary by store. With 27,000 new Drive Up parking spots coast to coast, plus the ability to make a return and place a Starbucks order, the Target Drive Up experience is better than ever this holiday shopping season.
- Doorstep delivery with Shipt. Orders placed via Target's same-day delivery with Shipt before 4 p.m. local time on Sunday, Dec. 24, will be delivered to guests' doorsteps in as soon as one hour. Deliveries on orders of $35 or more are free for Shipt members or $9.99 per order for guests without a Shipt membership. Guests can save 50% off a new annual Shipt membership from Dec. 17-30.
Last-minute deals deliver even more value
Target has unveiled special deals to help guests save while wrapping up their holiday shopping, whether they are gifting, hosting or gathering with friends and family. From festive food and beverage options to hundreds of delightful $5-and-under stocking stuffers, Target has curated a mix of new and on-trend items, including exclusive products, popular owned brands and top national brands for deep last-minute savings.
Top deals available now through Dec. 16 include:
- Spend $50 on toys, save $10, or spend $100 on toys, save $25
- Up to $100 off select Apple products
- 30% off kids' Cat & Jack and kids' All in Motion clothing and shoes
- Save $50 on Meta Quest 2 ($249.99, reg. $299.99) plus receive a free $50 Target GiftCard
- Up to 40% off select kitchen and tabletop items from brands like KitchenAid, Ninja and Cuisinart
- 50% off family pajamas (Dec. 14-24)
- 30% off select holiday décor, ornaments, tree skirts and stockings with Target Circle
Top deals available Dec. 17-24 include:
- Up to 50% off select toys from brands like Disney, Hot Wheels, L.O.L. Surprise! and Squishmallow
- Up to $100 off select Apple products
- Spend $40 on beauty and health products, receive a $10 Target GiftCard with Target Circle
- Up to 50% off select video games
- 40% off select women's sweaters
- 30% off women's outerwear and cold weather accessories
- 30% off select men's tops, bottoms, outerwear, sleepwear and more
- 30% off adult boots, slippers and heels
- 50% off a new annual same-day delivery membership with Shipt ($49, reg. $99)
An inspired, festive last-minute shopping experience
Shopping at Target is a fun, whimsical holiday experience, with festive music, special gifting stations and colorful holiday décor, in addition to seasonal Marks & Spencer and Wondershop displays and in-store events. With the purchase of a gift card, select Target stores will offer gift wrap and gift card holder giveaways featuring custom calligraphy for an extra dose of ease.
The joy of last-minute shopping carries through to the Target app and Target.com. Guests will discover new, fresh ideas and ways to get inspired at every click. Browse Target's 24 days of gifts, find ideas for easy holiday hosting and even explore ways to bring the Burr basket trend to life. Online gifting stations that replicate the in-store experience help guests with gift ideas for everyone on their list.
New, trending gifts just added, including an exclusive Stanley collection
A few last-minute gifting options:
- New Stanley collection. Target is introducing new, exclusive Stanley colors in stores beginning Dec. 17 and available online starting Dec. 24. The soft sunset hues of the New Year New You Collection (20-, 30-, 40- and 64-ounce options) make excellent last-minute gifts. More exclusive Stanley collections are coming soon.
- Color-coded gifts. Target's Shades of Celebration gifting collection lets guests unwrap the joy of holiday hues and celebrate the season with colorful apparel and accessories gifting go-tos based on a specific color scheme, including poppy pinks and reds, vibrant greens and silvers and bold blues and blacks, starting at $5.
- Marks & Spencer. Target's collaboration with iconic British retailer Marks & Spencer is ready for gifting (no wrapping needed), with gourmet food and beverage gifts like the Shortbread Biscuit Bus Tin and Bellante Prosecco.
- A sweet gift card holder. Target's Holiday Truffles Gift Card Holder lets guests give a gift card with treats, boxed and holiday-ready.
- Beauty gift sets. The Fenty Beauty Lil Gloss Bomb Trio Mini Lip Gloss Set ($36) and the fine'ry Perfume Gift Set ($27.99) are gift ideas for anyone who enjoys beauty products.
- Toys. A toy option for kids of all ages: the FAO Schwarz Pottery Wheel Studio All-In-One Sculpting Workstation.
More ways to save
For more last-minute savings, guests can explore Target's Top Deals and many other ways to shop and save this holiday season. Guests can join Target Circle, the retailer's free-to-join loyalty program, for more exclusive perks like new Deals of the Day every day through Dec. 24, plus personalized rewards all year long. And remember, guests save 5% every time they use their Target RedCard.
Visit Target's holiday press hub for more on all the ways Target is delivering joy, ease and savings this holiday season.
Statements in this release regarding Target's holiday season plans are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause Target's results to differ materially. The most important risks and uncertainties are described in Item 1A of Target's Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 28, 2023. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and Target does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at nearly 2,000 stores and at Target.com, with the purpose of helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. Since 1946, Target has given 5% of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. Additional company information can be found by visiting the corporate website and press center.