Target is committed to supporting and celebrating our Hispanic and Latino team members, guests and communities during Latino Heritage Month, and year-round. We proudly celebrate Latino Heritage Month across the enterprise with an exclusive product assortment, integrated marketing campaign and month-long team member events.
- For the third consecutive year, Target will feature an exclusive, cross-category product assortment created in partnership with Latino artists and creators representing diverse backgrounds and celebrating the rich heritage and diversity of Latino culture. The collection includes apparel and accessories for the whole family, books, stationery and gifts, music, games and more.
- Target’s Latino Heritage Month collection is available online and in stores through Oct. 15, and we are proud to offer a broad assortment of Latino-owned and founded brands every day all year long. Guests can shop online using our “Latino-owned” badges to make it easier to find Latino-owned brands at Target.
- We are continuing our broader “Más Que” (“More Than”) marketing campaign. From advertising and in-store marketing to an always-on digital hub on Target.com, Más Que intends to engage and build meaningful connections with our Latino guests during Latino Heritage Month, and year-round.
Target’s Ongoing Commitment to the Latino Community
Target has a long-standing commitment to supporting the Latino community through investments in Latino-owned businesses and entrepreneurs, community organizations and philanthropic causes.
- Our Target Accelerator programs are designed to help a diverse range of entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses in mass retail through tailored curriculum and mentorship.
- We partnered with Remezcla to launch Más Labs, a content studio dedicated to creating custom content for Latino-owned brands at Target, to elevate them, make them more visible and celebrate their cultural relevance and unique identities.
- Target is a founding donor of the Smithsonian National Museum of the American Latino and annually supports the Hispanic Heritage Foundation as a presenting sponsor of the Hispanic Heritage Awards. We additionally sponsor the L’ATTITUDE Conference to engage the Latino business community.
- For over 20 years, Target has partnered with the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) to provide scholarships and Support Services for Scholars, students and parents. We have also been a supporter of HSF’s Young Leaders Summit, designed to give students the tools they need for academic and career success.
- Additionally, Target has donated cash grants and products to local communities with large Latino populations, including Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York and San Antonio.