Target Circle Week is coming Oct. 1-7. It’s a full week of savings on thousands of products and up to 40% off, exclusively for members of Target Circle, our free-to-join loyalty program. Just in time for fall, you'll see deep discounts on products across our entire assortment, from Halloween costumes and fall décor to everyday essentials like diapers and cleaning supplies. Plus, you’ll get special offers from Shipt, Ulta Beauty at Target and Tripadvisor. Not yet a Target Circle Member? No problem — it’s quick and easy to join.
"Our guests have told us how much they love Target Circle Week, so we’re going big this October with savings across our assortment, new offers from partners and deals that deliver on affordable joy,” says Cara Sylvester, executive vice president and chief guest experience officer, Target. “Mark your calendars, Circle members, because this is the perfect time to save on your favorite items and discover new favorites, too. We can’t wait to celebrate with you online, in our stores or through our industry-leading same-day services like Drive Up, Order Pickup and same-day delivery with Shipt.”
Psst … here’s a preview of the top deals
Want to know what’s coming? Here’s a sneak peek at some of the top Target Circle Week deals, perfectly planned to help you prep for fall. (You can explore the full lineup of deals starting Oct. 1.)
- Spend $50 on toys and save $10, or spend $100 on toys and save $25
- Spend $50 on household essentials, receive a $15 Target gift card
- Spend $25 on select beauty brands, receive a $5 Target gift card
- Up to 40% off kitchen items
- Up to 40% off floor care items
- 30% off women’s sweaters, denim, jewelry, accessories and shoes
- 30% off select Halloween costumes and accessories
- 20% off bedding and bath items
- 20% off select diapers and wipes
- 20% off select grocery including cereal, granola and coffee
- 20% off select books and movies
- Save $70 on Beats headphones (down to $129.99, reg. $199.99)
Exclusive partner offers just for Target Circle members
In addition to deep savings on top products and a mix of owned and national brands during the event, Target Circle members also get access to special offers from Shipt, Ulta Beauty at Target and TripAdvisor.
- Get 50% off a new annual same-day delivery membership for Shipt (down to $49, reg. $99), so you can enjoy the ease and convenience of having all orders of $35 or more delivered to your doorstep in as soon as an hour.
- Spend $40 or more on select Ulta Beauty at Target brands and get a $5 Target gift card when you link your Target Circle account to your Ultamate Rewards. Link your accounts quickly and easily and save on brands you love throughout Circle Week.
- Save 20% on Tripadvisor Things to Do, which includes over 300,000 experiences from around the globe, from cultural and city tours to day trips and outdoor excursions.
Top tips for shopping Target Circle Week
As you get ready for Circle Week, check out these tips to help you save even more and make shopping extra easy.
Pre-save top deals. Want a head start on the sale? You can pre-save the top 10 Circle Week deals Sept. 24-30 for quick and easy purchase when Target Circle Week begins Oct. 1. Just click on the top deals to add them to your Target Circle account.
Easy shopping with same-day services. You can shop Target Circle Week your way — in stores, on Target.com or via the Target app. Get your deals the same day by shopping in store or with our free same-day Order Pickup and Drive Up services, where we’ll have your order ready in as soon as two hours with no minimum purchase and no membership fee required. (Don’t forget to add a Starbucks drink to your Drive Up order!) And now you can use the free Returns with Drive Up service to return items ordered through your Target.com account, too. You can also use Target’s same-day delivery with Shipt, and a shopper will deliver your finds right to your door in as soon as one hour.
RedCard savings. As always, when you use your Target RedCard, you'll receive 5% off all Target purchases (which adds to Target Circle deals for even more savings). RedCard users also receive free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
Even more savings with Deal of the Day. Target’s popular Deal of the Day kicks off Oct. 1 and runs through Dec. 24, now exclusively for Circle members. Check back each day during Target Circle Week and beyond for new daily deals featuring new and must-have items as well as everyday essentials.
Find even more Target Circle savings tips on Target’s YouTube channel.
The many perks of being a Circle member
More than 100 million guests are already Target Circle members. To join, simply register at Target.com/circle to access the Target Circle Week deals, plus additional perks and personalized offers. Check out more of what members get all year long:
So get ready to save, Target Circle members. The countdown to Target Circle Week has begun.