It's the final stretch of the holiday shopping season, and if your to-do list feels like it’s taking on a life of its own (decorating, gifts and guests, oh my), never fear. Target’s here for you. We’re pulling out all the stops to make last-minute shopping easier than ever, with simple ways to get everything you need — even in the final days when it’s too late to ship. (Free same-day Order Pickup and Drive Up services and Same-Day Delivery with Shipt orders available all day Dec. 24? Oh yes we did.) And there’s a week of amazing deals ahead, too. Get the details below.
“We know this is an especially busy time for our guests, whether they are preparing for holiday celebrations or still searching for the perfect gifts for their loved ones,” says Mark Schindele, chief stores officer, Target. “All season long, our team has been helping guests get everything on their lists. With great deals, convenient same-day services like Drive Up and Order Pickup, and a team that’s staffed and ready to help, we’re here to make guests’ final holiday shopping trips easy and stress-free.”
Deliverying last-minute joy
Ready to tackle that to-do list? Shop in store, online or via the Target App for fast, convenient same-day services — no membership fee required. New features in the Target app make it even easier. Here's how to make last-minute shopping a breeze:
- Order online, then come on over. Place free Order Pickup or Drive Up orders by 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 24, and grab your items by store close. (Check your local store’s hours.)
- Get a helping hand. Place orders via Same-Day Delivery with Shipt, and your own personal shopper will bring your items right to your door in as little as an hour, with a final delivery window of 5-6 p.m. on Dec. 24. (Deliveries are free for Shipt members or $9.99 per order without a membership.)
- Pop into your local Target store. Grab a cart (and maybe some Starbucks) and head down the aisles. (75% of people in the U.S. live within 10 miles of a Target store, so chances are you won’t ’have to travel far.) Most Target stores are open until 8 p.m. Christmas Eve.
Get inspired with Target Deals
To add a little holiday magic to your shopping, we’ve announced new last-minute deals on thousands of gifts across Target’s entire assortment Dec. 19-25, including:
- Up to 50% off select toys
- Up to 50% off video games
- Up to 20% off TVs and up to 40% off home theater accessories
- Up to 45% off select kitchen appliances and cookware
- 20% off select women’s and men’s cold weather accessories and boots
- 30% off Wondershop holiday apparel and pajamas for pets
Ideas galore for everyone on your list
It may be late December, but you can still get the coolest gifts, all at a great Target value. Whether you need a last-minute Secret Santa surprise or something special for your sweet neighbor, our gift guides are a great place to start, with ideas for every budget. (And you can’t go wrong with a festive Target GiftCard.)
Stocked and staffed
Target stores are ready for you, last-minute shoppers! We are stocked and staffed for the final shopping days, so you can rest easy knowing we’ll have just what you need. Thousands of trucks are making deliveries each day to Target stores to replenish everyday essentials and the season’s hottest gift items.
Need a little help? Our incredible team members are trained and ready to help you cross everything off your list.
For more ideas (and deals), check out Target’s weekly ad, and join Target Circle for even more savings. And then … sit back, relax with your loved ones and make some joyful holiday memories.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our bi weekly newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!