- Target guests will enjoy Black Friday week deals Nov. 20-26 online and in stores with up to 50% off new and trending items for gifting and gathering, along with everyday essentials and more
- The retailer will debut new deals Thanksgiving Day through Saturday
- The savings continue Nov. 27-28 with a two-day Cyber event featuring deals on hundreds of thousands more items exclusively on Target.com and the Target app
- Guests can use Target's easy fulfillment options — including Drive Up, Order Pickup and Same-Day Delivery with Shipt — to get their Black Friday purchases that same day, no membership required. The retailer also offers free shipping on orders of $35 or more or when using Target RedCard.
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced its largest Black Friday week sale ever from Nov. 20-26, online and in stores, to help guests prepare for the holidays. The top deals include some of the retailer's best planned prices of the season — up to 50% off electronics, toys and video games, kitchen appliances, new and trending gifts, everyday essentials and more. The savings will continue Nov. 27-28 with a two-day Cyber event featuring hundreds of thousands more deals exclusively on Target.com and the Target app.
"We know our guests are looking forward to Black Friday for big savings across all of their holiday needs, and we're planning to deliver for them with our biggest Black Friday sale ever," said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer, Target. "With more than one million items on sale, we're offering our guests incredible value on the season's must-have items, from exclusives like heyday and FAO Schwarz, to national brands like LEGO and Apple and only-at-Target items across apparel, home and food and beverage. And best of all, when guests shop Black Friday deals at Target, they can get their items that same day using Drive Up, Order Pickup or Same-Day Delivery with Shipt — all with no membership required."
Target's Black Friday week deals run Sunday through Saturday, Nov. 20-26, online and in stores, with new deals debuting Thanksgiving Day through Saturday. Guests can expect savings up to 50% off new, seasonally relevant and on-trend products for gifting and gathering, food and beverage, beauty, everyday essentials and more.
Top deals for Nov. 20-26 include:
- Buy one, get one 50% off on top toy brands like exclusively-at-Target FAO Schwarz, plus Barbie, Marvel, Our Generation and more
- Up to 40% off LEGO
- Buy an Xbox Series S Console and get $50 off plus a $50 Gift Card (reg. $299.99)
- Save $300 on Element 65-inch Smart TV (sale $329.99, reg. $629.99)
- Save $100 on Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones (sale $99.99, reg. $199.99)
- Top Nintendo Switch Games at $29.99
- Save $70 on PowerXL Vortex Pro 8qt Air Fryer (sale $59.99, reg. $129.99)
- Save $200 on KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer (sale $249.99, reg. $449.99)
- Save $150 on Dyson V8 Origin Vacuum (sale $279.99, reg. $429.99)
- Save $105 on iRobot Roomba 675 Vacuum (sale $174.99, reg. $279.99)
- 25% off beauty gift sets
- Faux fur slippers for $6
- Up to 40% off baby gear
- 50% off Alberta 6-ft. trees
- 50% off Wondershop pet beds
Top deals for Nov. 24-26 include:
- 40% off boots and outerwear for the family
- Apparel basics starting as low as $3
- Matching sleepwear pant and tee starting at $7
- Save $60 on Beats Studio Buds (sale $89.99, reg. $149.99)
- 20% off Kinetic Sand
- 30% off jewelry
Target makes it easy for guests to get their holiday deals the same day with free Drive Up and Order Pickup, no minimum purchase needed, and with Same-Day Delivery with Shipt, no membership required. In addition, guests can unlock free shipping with orders of $35 or more or when using Target RedCard. RedCard holders also save 5% on all purchases. For even more savings, guests can find special Deals of the Day, and as always, they can access rewards with Target's free-to-join loyalty program, Target Circle.
As previously announced, all Target stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. Most stores will reopen at 7 a.m. local time on Black Friday, Nov. 25, and guests can shop Target.com anytime. For more on the latest deals and store hours, visit Target.com and the Target app. For additional details on Target's plans for the holiday season, visit the holiday press hub on A Bullseye View.
Statements in this release regarding Target's holiday season plans are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause Target's actions to differ materially. The most important risks and uncertainties are described in Item 1A of Target's Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 29, 2022. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and Target does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at nearly 2,000 stores and at Target.com, with the purpose of helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. Since 1946, Target has given 5% of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. Additional company information can be found by visiting the corporate website and press center and by following @TargetNews.