Additionally, retailer's Top Toys list, presented this year by FAO Schwarz, features 50 of the most anticipated holiday toys and games from must-have brands available at Target
- Exclusive FAO Schwarz toys will be available only at Target stores, Target.com and FAO store locations starting in October
- The assortment will feature more than 120 toys and a capsule collection celebrating the 160th anniversary of FAO Schwarz
- All Target store toy departments and Target.com will feature dedicated space for FAO Schwarz, with toy demonstrations planned throughout the holiday season
- Target's holiday Bullseye's Top Toys list will offer more exclusives and affordable gift options, with items starting at $14.99
MINNEAPOLIS , Sept. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced an exclusive multiyear agreement with iconic toy brand FAO Schwarz to ignite even more magic and inspiration across Target's unrivaled toy assortment. Starting mid-October, FAO Schwarz toys will be available exclusively at Target stores, Target.com and FAO Schwarz stores. In addition, Target announced the 10th annual Bullseye's Top Toys list, presented by FAO Schwarz, which includes the most anticipated toys and games from a wide variety of brands available at Target. With a curated assortment of toys at a variety of affordable prices, more exclusive items and only-at-Target experiences with FAO Schwarz and Disney store at Target, Target is committed to offering guests a one-stop shop for all of their toy-buying needs this holiday season and beyond.
"One of the reasons families love shopping at Target is because of our incredible assortment of toys, and that selection is only getting better with our new exclusive agreement with the beloved FAO Schwarz brand," said Jill Sando , executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. "From hot new items to time-tested favorites, we've curated our annual list of Bullseye's Top Toys to create an easy, fun and affordable way for guests to find just the right gift for every toy lover on their list. Simply put, there's only one place parents and gift givers need to shop for toys this holiday season — and that's Target."
Inside the Target and FAO Schwarz Exclusive Collection and In-Store Holiday Experience
Launching mid-October in all Target stores and on Target.com, the FAO Schwarz assortment will include more than 120 items across all toy categories, with a broad range of toys to inspire magical moments and nostalgic memories signature to FAO Schwarz. Products will range in price from $9.99-$149.99, including 50 toys under $20. The new lineup features the FAO Schwarz Style Runway 4-Sided Fashion Show Playset, FAO Schwarz Ride On Train, FAO Schwarz Makeup Vanity Mirror Set, legacy Dance on Piano Mat and over 50 new plush toys. To celebrate the 160th anniversary of FAO Schwarz, a capsule collection will feature several nostalgic FAO toys under $25, such as the Hot Wheels Collector Set, Funko Toy Soldier Pop, FAO 160th Anniversary Teddy Bear and UNO. Plus, guests will be able to enjoy even more FAO Schwarz toys with new exclusive product drops all season long.
All Target store toy departments will feature dedicated space for FAO Schwarz, including playful store displays to highlight must-have FAO toys. Select Target stores and Target.com will also feature toy demonstrations throughout the holiday season with Target's toy experts, inviting toy enthusiasts of any age to get creative and enjoy hands-on play within the Target aisles.
"We are incredibly thrilled to partner exclusively with Target after having forged such a successful relationship together over the past couple of years. There truly is no better way to kick off our 160th anniversary than to announce this partnership," said David Niggli , chief merchandising officer, FAO Schwarz. "FAO Schwarz has been celebrating the wonder of childhood and bringing awe and discovery to all children — and the child inside all of us — for 160 years, and now families everywhere across the U.S. can enjoy this experience at their local Target store."
Target Celebrates 10 Years of Bullseye's Top Toys List
Additionally, as kids, parents and gift givers alike begin to plan their holiday lists, Target is back with the Bullseye's Top Toys list, featuring 50 of the most sought-after holiday toys, including 23 toys and games available exclusively at Target stores and Target.com this season.
With Top Toys starting at $14.99, gift givers will find toys for every kid on their list from top brands like Disney, LOL Surprise, Mattel, FAO Schwarz and more. The list includes popular characters like PAW Patrol and Marvel's Black Panther: Wakanda Forever as well as dolls from HarperIman, an inclusive doll brand. Guests can view the full list and find more product information on Target.com. Plus, starting in October, guests can shop select Bullseye's Top Toys at a pop-up shop inside FAO Schwarz's iconic New York City flagship in Rockefeller Center.
Bullseye's Top Toys of 2022:
Inspire New Stories
- HarperIman Ashton doll – Exclusive
- Rainbow High Shadow High 4 pack – Exclusive
- Baby Alive Princess Ellie Grows Up! Doll
- Cry Babies First Emotions Dreamy / Cry Babies First Emotions Jassy
- Gabby's Purrfect Dollhouse
- Mermaze Mermaidz Winter Waves Color Change Mermaid Fashion Dolls
- What the Fluff
- Bluey Ultimate Lights & Sounds Playhouse with Lucky – Exclusive
- Barbie Vacation House – Exclusive
- LEGO Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – Exclusive
- Cocomelon Transforming Fire Truck – Exclusive
- Melissa & Doug Fun at the Fair! Game Center Play Tent – Exclusive
- LEGO Harry Potter The Shrieking Shack & Whomping Willow – Exclusive
- LOL Surprise Sunshine Gurl & Moonlight B.B Mega Family Pack – Exclusive
- Magic Mixies Magical Crystal Ball – Exclusive
- Tonies Peppa Pig Toniebox Starter Set – Exclusive
- Animal Planet Deep Sea Shark Adventure Playset – Exclusive
- Imaginext Jurassic World: Dominion Mega Stomp & Rumble Giga Dinosaur
- MEGA Pokémon Motion Pikachu Mechanized Building Set – 1092pcs
- LOL Surprise O.M.G. Fashion Show Mega Runway Extreme Surprise Play Set
- World of EPI Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Dolls
- Got2Glow Baby Fairy Finder
- Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Ultimate Ice Cream Truck Playset
- Pixobitz Studio
- Spidey and his Amazing Friends Spider Crawl-R 2-in-1 Deluxe Headquarters Playset
- Star Wars L0-LA59 (Lola) Animatronic Edition
- LEGO Friends Olivia Space Academy
Inspire Dreams and Creativity
- OSMO Creative Starter Kit – Exclusive
- FAO Schwarz Makeup Vanity Mirror Set – Exclusive
- FAO Schwarz Style Runway 4-Sided Fashion Show Playset – Exclusive
- Our Generation Hair Salon Playset
- PAW Patrol Cat Pack Playset – Exclusive
- Fisher-Price DJ Bouncin' Beats Interactive Musical Learning Toy
- Kinetic Sand Swirl N' Surprise
- 5 Surprise Disney Store Mini Brands Toy Store Playset
- PAW Patrol Big Truck Pups Truck Stop Headquarters Transforming Playset
- Cool Maker Stitch 'N Style Fashion Studio Sewing Machine
- LEGO Succulents – Exclusive
Inspire Active Play
- FAO Schwarz Ride On Train – Exclusive
- Hot Wheels Mario Kart Rainbow Road Raceway Track Set
- Target Toy Shopping Cart – Exclusive
- Monster Jam Monster Garage Playset
- NERF Elite 2.0 Motoblitz CS 10 Blaster
- Pop It Pro
- Chuckle and Roar Mini Golf Play Set – Exclusive
Inspire Fun Family Moments
- Yahtzee Frenzy – Exclusive
- Hand to Hand Wombat
Inspire Future Gamers
- Jurassic World: Dominion Epic Battle Pack Figure Set – Exclusive
- Beyblade Burst QuadDrive Collision Nebula Battle Set – Exclusive
- Bakugan Genesis Collection Pack
- Legends of Akedo Powerstorm Triple Strike Tag Team Arena
Target Delivers a One-Stop Shopping Experience
Target's robust suite of toy offerings make for an easy and convenient one-stop shopping experience this holiday season. Target's free, fast and contactless Order Pickup and Drive Up services allow guests to get everything on their shopping list conveniently, with no designated pickup time or membership required. Guests can also receive personalized, same-day delivery through Shipt and get items delivered right to their doorstep by personal shoppers in as soon as an hour. And as always, Target RedCard holders can enjoy 5% off their purchases all season long, and guests can save throughout the holiday season by joining Target Circle, the retailer's free loyalty program.
For more information about Bullseye's Top Toys, visit A Bullseye View .
Statements in this release regarding expectations about the agreement between Target and FAO Schwarz are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause Target's actions to differ materially. The most important risks and uncertainties are described in Item 1A of Target's Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 29, 2022. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and Target does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT ) serves guests at nearly 2,000 stores and at Target.com , with the purpose of helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. Since 1946, Target has given 5% of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. Additional company information can be found by visiting the corporate website and press center and by following @TargetNews .