About the new second collection
- The second, all-new Tabitha Brown for Target collection is all about home — including stationery, office organization essentials, wall décor and accents, furniture, giftables and pet items. The collection includes bright hues and bold patterns perfect for gifting, decorating the home or office, and just in time for the back-to-college season.
- The collection ranges in price from $5-$300, with most items under $30.
- Stationery: file folders, notebooks, journals ($5)
- Office organization essentials: nesting trays, bowls, paperweights, vases, bookends, baskets ($6-$40)
- Wall décor and accents: wall art, frames, mirrors, clocks, wall shelves, pillows, doormats ($10-$50)
- Giftables: drinkware, candles, reusable tote bags, lunch bags, pouches ($5-$20)
- Furniture: desk, ottoman, end table, accent chair ($90-$300)
- Pet items: pet beds, food bowls, bow ties, bandanas, toys ($5-$50)
- Beginning Saturday, August 6, 2022, guests can shop the new collection on Target.com and in all Target stores, and via the retailer’s contactless same-day pickup options, including Drive Up and Order Pickup, while supplies last.
Quote from Jill Sando, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target
“Our guests loved the first launch of our Tabitha Brown for Target collection, and it was so exciting for our team to experience that joy as guests shared their favorites across social media. As we get closer to the second Tabitha Brown for Target collection launch, we’re thrilled to continue this partnership and introduce our guests to an assortment of office décor and essentials that are a true reflection of Tabitha’s joyful disposition. We hope this next collection serves as a source of inspirational, inclusive and affordable style for all.”
Quote from Tabitha Brown
“A pop of color or statement piece around my home, office or even a fun accessory for my dog Blacky helps fuel my creativity and motivates me to live a joyful life. My hope for this second collection with Target is that it encourages guests to give to others and themselves an opportunity to create an environment where they too can thrive and go about their business with the most amazing intention.”
Annoucement and first collection assets