About the third collection
- The third Tabitha Brown for Target collection includes vegan food, cookware and kitchen essentials, tableware and entertaining items. The assortment focuses on nourishment for the mind, body and soul with delightful everyday favorites for the kitchen and pantry that will bring love to every home and gathering.
- The collection ranges in price from $2.99-$90, with most items under $10.
- Grocery: vegan dips/spreads, soups/sauces, snacks, pastas, meat-less proteins ($2.99-$7.99)
- Tableware: drinkware, bowls, plates, pitchers, napkins, serving sets ($3-$20)
- Cookware and kitchen essentials: skillets, utensils, kettles, cutting boards, oven mitts, towels ($5-$30)
- Kitchen décor and accessories: table linens, stationery, fruit bowls, shakers and dispensers, rugs ($5-$90)
- Food storage and totes: reusable tote bags, portable containers, and tumblers ($8-$18)
- Beginning Sunday, Jan. 8, 2023, guests can shop the collection on Target.com and in most Target stores, and via our contactless same-day pickup options, including Drive Up and Order Pickup, while supplies last.
Quote from Jill Sando, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target
“Our guests love what we’ve done in our partnership with Tabitha Brown, and I can’t wait for them to see this new collection – featuring vegan food items, refrigerated foods, meal solutions, and a range of kitchen and tabletop essentials. Tabitha’s cooking has brought joy to countless people and you can see how this collection is incredibly close to her heart. There’s just so much here to help our guests bring nourishment and joy to their friends and family.”
Quote from Tabitha Brown
“Bringing people together over food makes my heart full, and I feel blessed to continue spreading nourishment and joy to Target’s guests. My goal for this third collection is to deliver Tab-approved vegan food options that taste good and feel good for the soul, and entertaining tools and essentials to help spread the love during mealtime with loved ones. I want to encourage y’all to be more intentional with what you feed your body so you can go on and shine your way. Set your table, set your intentions.”
Announcement and other assets