MINNEAPOLIS - November 19, 2018
Deep discounts begin Sunday, Nov. 25, as retailer offers guests weeklong and daily deals
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today unveiled its plans for Cyber Week, beginning Sunday, Nov. 25, with offers across Target.com, including the retailer’s lowest prices of the season on items in toys, home, kitchen appliances, and more. On Cyber Monday, Nov. 26, Target will bring back its wildly popular one-day sale, offering guests 15 percent off hundreds of thousands of items on Target.com, including top gifts of the season. This discount will be applied to regularly priced and sale items. Additional savings will continue throughout Cyber Week, including department-wide discounts across Target.com.
“With Black Friday and Cyber Week, it’s the best time of year to get a great deal, and Target is offering incredible prices across our entire assortment,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “Each day throughout Cyber Week guests will find new sales and our lowest prices of the season, and on Cyber Monday, we’re giving them a chance to save even more with an extra 15 percent off hundreds of thousands of items, including top gifts, on Target.com.”
Weeklong Cyber Week Discounts, Sunday Nov. 25 – Saturday, Dec. 1
Target’s Cyber Week kicks off Sunday, Nov. 25. Guests can visit Target.com/WeeklyAd to view a selection of compelling, weeklong Cyber Week offers. Top deals include:
- Swagtron Metro Hoverboard with LED lights, $150, giving guests $79.99 in savings (Reg. $229.99)
- Philips Analog 4 qt. Air Fryer, $99.99, giving guests $100 in savings (Reg. $199.99)
- Incredible deals on vacuums, including iRobot Roomba 960, $449.99 ($250 in savings) and Dyson V8 Absolute, $349.99 ($150 in savings)
- Graco DuetConnect LX Swing and Bouncer, $99.99, giving guests $50 in savings (Reg. $149.99)
- 15 percent off all KidKraft dollhouses and kitchens
Daily Cyber Week Deals, Sunday, Nov. 25 – Saturday, Dec. 1
Back by popular demand, Target also will offer daily Cyber Week deals, including department-wide savings on Target.com beginning Sunday, Nov. 25, through Saturday, Dec. 1. Top deals include:
- Nov. 25: Buy one, get one 60 percent off all apparel and accessories for women, men and kids
- Cyber Monday, Nov. 26: Buy one, get one 60 percent off all apparel and accessories for women, men and kids, plus extra 15 percent off hundreds of thousands of items on Target.com
- Nov. 27: 30 percent off Target-exclusive home brands, including Threshold, Project 62, Made by Design, Hearth & Hand with Magnolia and more
- Nov. 27 – Dec. 1: 30 percent off indoor rugs, bar stools and media stands
- Nov. 28: Free $10 Target GiftCard when guests spend $40 on personal care or beauty products
- Nov. 29: Discounts across electronics
More Ways to Shop Cyber Week and Beyond
For added convenience, Target’s delivery and pickup services will be available for guests throughout Cyber Week. Target makes shopping easy by offering the widest breadth of delivery options in retail, helping guests get what they want on their own terms. With free services like Order Pickup and Drive Up, guests can shop online and pick up purchases at their local Target store in as little as an hour. New this holiday, same-day delivery with Shipt is available nationwide to millions of guests in hundreds of markets, and Drive Up is available coast-to-coast in nearly 1,000 Target stores. Services include Order Pickup, Drive Up, Free Two-Day Shipping, same-day delivery with Shipt, Delivery from Store and Target Restock.
Thanksgiving and Black Friday Savings
In advance of Cyber Week, Target guests can score big on Black Friday deals. Beginning Wednesday, Nov. 21, Target REDcard holders can shop more than 100 Black Friday deals early on Target.com. As always, Target REDcard holders receive an additional five percent off all purchases.
All Black Friday deals go live on Target.com early in the morning of Thanksgiving, Nov. 22 – ahead of Target stores opening at 5 p.m. that day. On Black Friday, Nov. 23, when guests spend $50 in store or online, or scan the wallet feature in the Target app, they will receive a coupon for 20 percent off a future holiday shopping trip, redeemable from Nov. 27 through Dec. 8.
To learn more about how guests can shop and save all holiday season visit the Holiday Shop on Target.com.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. For the latest store count or more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.