- Black Friday deals will be available in stores and online, and include thousands of items across electronics, toys, apparel, kitchen appliances and more, with even more savings added Nov. 25-27
- Retailer will make even more Black Friday deals available via Target’s same-day services – helping guests save big on their terms, with no membership required
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today released a preview of its Black Friday week deals, including incredible offers on thousands of items, available online and in stores Nov. 21-27. Making the season even brighter, Target will add even more Black Friday deals from Nov. 25-27. In addition to being available in-store and at Target.com, Target will make even more Black Friday deals than last year available via Target’s same-day services, including Drive Up and Order Pickup, helping guests get the best deals on their terms, no membership required.
“We began offering holiday deals in October for those looking to shop early and we’re continuing to deliver big savings all season long, including Black Friday week,” said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer, Target. “Whether shopping for deals or last-minute Thanksgiving needs, our team is ready to deliver incredible savings. And by making even more of our Black Friday deals available via our same-day services, we’re making it easier than ever for guests to shop everything on their terms.”
First Look at Black Friday Week Deals
Target’s week-long Black Friday deals run Sunday through Saturday, Nov. 21-27. Guests can expect incredible savings on electronics, toys, kitchen appliances, vacuums, video games, apparel, beauty and more, with top deals including:
- Apple offers, including savings of up to $60 on Apple Watch and AirPods
- Buy one, get one 50% off on select toys from Marvel, Beyblade, Play-Doh and more
- $299.99 Element 65 4K UHD Frameless Roku Smart TV (reg. $649.99)
- Free $50 gift card with purchase of Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality Headset
- $249.99 Dyson V8 Motorhead Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum (reg. $379.99)
- $99.99 PowerXL Air Fryer Square Dual Basket (reg $199.99)
- Up to 30% off on sleepwear for the family
- 30% off beauty gift sets
For three days, Target will add even more Black Friday deals from Nov. 25-27. Guests can save across Target’s entire assortment, including:
- 30% off outerwear and cold weather accessories for the family
- Up to 50% off select kitchen, living and dining room furniture
- 50% off boots for the family
- New TV offers with savings up to 30% on TVs and TV accessories
- 20% off select Baby Alive dolls
Guests can shop Black Friday deals online and in stores. Plus, even more deals than last year will be available via Target’s same-day services, including the retailer’s free Drive Up and Order Pickup, making it easier than ever to get deals the same day, with no membership required. No matter how or when guests choose to shop, they can rest easy knowing these Black Friday deals are backed by Target’s industry-leading Holiday Price Match Guarantee.
As announced in January, all Target stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. Most stores will reopen at 7 a.m. local time on Black Friday, Nov. 26, and guests are invited to shop Target.com anytime. For more information on the latest deals and store hours, visit Target.com and the Target App. Visit Target’s holiday press hub for a closer look at the retailer’s seasonal plans.
Statements in this release regarding Target’s plans for the upcoming holiday season are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause Target’s actions to differ materially. The most important risks and uncertainties are described in Item 1A of Target’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Jan. 30, 2021. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and Target does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,900 stores and at Target.com, with the purpose of helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. Since 1946, Target has given 5% of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. Additional company information can be found by visiting the corporate website and press center and by following @TargetNews.