- Beginning Oct. 31, Target is introducing week-long Holiday Best deals, offering Black Friday savings all season long
- New this season, whenever a deal is advertised as “Holiday Best,” guests can shop confidently knowing they are getting the retailer’s best planned price of the season
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced the kickoff to early Black Friday savings with week-long Holiday Best deals starting Oct. 31, helping guests save early and all season long. To give holiday shoppers added confidence, whenever guests see a deal advertised as “Holiday Best” at Target, they can rest easy knowing they are getting the retailer’s best planned price of the season.
“We know many of our guests are looking to shop early this season, and that value is incredibly important to them, especially during this time of year,” said Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer, Target. “That’s why we’re introducing our week-long Holiday Best deals, giving guests confidence they’re getting great value, and making the deals available online and in stores so guests can shop however is most convenient for them.”
Week-long Holiday Best Deals Begin Oct. 31
Every Sunday starting Oct. 31, Target will unveil new week-long Holiday Best deals, available to shop in stores, online and via the retailer’s industry-leading same-day services like Order Pickup and Drive Up. Guests can expect offers on hundreds of top gifts across electronics, toys, kitchen appliances, floorcare, apparel, beauty and more. See below for a preview of the first week of Holiday Best deals, available Oct. 31-Nov. 6:
- $99.99 Beats Solo³ Wireless Headphones (reg. $199.99)
- $339.99 HP 15.6-inch laptop with Windows Home in S. Mode (reg. $539.99)
- TVs at Black Friday pricing from LG, Samsung, TCL and more
- $4.99 L.O.L. Surprise! Remix Hair Flip Tots (reg. $15.99)
To celebrate the kickoff to early Black Friday savings, from Nov. 4-6, Target will add even more new Holiday Best deals including:
- $299.99 Element 65-inch, 4K UHD Frameless Roku Smart TV (reg. $649.99)
- $49.99 Keurig K-Mini (reg. $89.99)
- $179.99 Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones II (reg. $299.99)
- $99.99 Ninja Kitchen System with Auto IQ Boost and 7-Speed Blender (reg. $199.99)
- Up to 60% off select video games for Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation
If a Holiday Best deal price does happen to go lower later in the season, Target’s enhanced Holiday Price Match Guarantee allows guests to price match items at Target through Dec. 24. Additionally, Target will continue to match select competitors’ pricing within 14 days of purchase. Learn more here.
See Target’s latest update here for a look at all the ways the retailer is making it easier for guests to shop deals and more this holiday season. And, for a closer look at Target’s holiday plans, visit the holiday press hub on A Bullseye View.
Statements in this release regarding Target’s plans for the upcoming holiday season are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause Target’s actions to differ materially. The most important risks and uncertainties are described in Item 1A of Target’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Jan. 30, 2021. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and Target does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,900 stores and at Target.com, with the purpose of helping all families discover the joy of everyday life. Since 1946, Target has given 5% of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. Additional company information can be found by visiting the corporate website and press center and by following @TargetNews.