Racing to finish your holiday prep? Whether it’s gifts, wrapping, decorating or entertaining, we’re here to take the hustle and bustle out — and add some joy in — to your last-minute shopping. Even when it’s too late for shipping, we’ve got you. With our same-day services, you can even place orders on Christmas Eve and get your purchases within a few hours. Plus, we’ve just announced a flurry of last-minute deals so you can fill your cart — and stockings — with top-trending gifts and essentials at an incredible value.
“As guests turn to Target to finish up their holiday shopping, our stores nationwide are well-stocked, staffed with the best team in retail and ready with great deals on everything needed to host gatherings, give gifts and celebrate the season,” says Mark Schindele, Target’s executive vice president and chief stores officer. “Whether guests choose to shop our aisles or use our convenient same-day fulfillment services, Target will save the day with fast and easy ways to get all their favorite deals, right up to the last minute.”
Last-minute delivery details
As you round up those last few gifts and essentials (forgot the eggnog?), our fast, easy and convenient pickup and delivery services will make shopping a snap.
- Place free Order Pickup or Drive Up orders before 6 p.m. local time on Saturday, Dec. 24, and collect your items within a couple of hours, no pickup window or membership required. Check your local store hours.
- Place orders via Same-Day Delivery with Shipt before 4 p.m. local time on Saturday, Dec. 24, and have them delivered in as soon as 1-2 hours. A $35 order minimum is required, and deliveries are free for Shipt members or $9.99 per order for guests without a Shipt membership.
- With 75% of the U.S. population living within 10 miles of a Target store, chances are there’s a store near you. And you can shop at one of Target’s more than 1,900 stores up to the very last minute. Most stores will close at 8 p.m. local time on Dec. 24 and reopen at their regular time on Dec. 26.
Joyful new last-minute deals
Whether you’re looking for a few items to even out the number of gifts per kiddo, treating yourself to a holiday gift just because or still searching for that perfect gift for a special someone, these deals have you covered.
Top deals available now through Dec. 17
- 30% off clothing and accessories, excluding basics (Dec. 16 and 17 only)
- Up to 40% off kitchen appliances including Ninja and KitchenAid
- 30% off shoes for the family
- 30% off matching family sleepwear
- 30% off seasonal décor and trees
Top deals coming Dec. 18-24
- Up to 60% off video games across PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and Xbox
- Up to 50% off toys including Baby Alive, Barbie, FAO Schwarz, L.O.L. Surprise!, Monster Jam, Our Generation, Paw Patrol, Play-Doh, board games and puzzles
- Up to 50% off small kitchen appliances including PowerXL and Keurig
- Up to 50% off seasonal décor and trees
- 30% off Wondershop pet apparel
- Up to 50% off connected home and security from Amazon, Ring, Google and more
- 40% off men’s seasonal apparel
- 40% off select women’s sweaters
- 30% off All in Motion fleece for the family
- Buy one, get one 25% off beauty gift sets
- 15% off Game Pass gift cards
- 5% off all pre-paid gift cards with the use of a Target RedCard
For even more ideas and holiday inspiration, check out Target’s Top Deals and sign up for Target Circle, our free-to-join loyalty program, for special holiday promotions and even more savings. Then take a deep breath, settle in with your loved ones and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year.
Forward-looking statement: Statements on this page regarding Target’s holiday season plans are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause Target’s actions to differ materially. The most important risks and uncertainties are described in Item 1A of Target’s Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 29, 2022. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and Target does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.