New delivery guarantee, unparalleled assortment and convenient fulfillment options make Target the ultimate destination during the holiday rush
- New this year, eligible Target.com orders placed through Thursday, Dec. 20, are guaranteed to be delivered for free by Monday, Dec. 24
- On Christmas Eve, guests can place orders for Order Pickup and Drive Up until 6 p.m. and pick them up that night before stores close
- Same-day delivery with Shipt allows guests to have their groceries, gifts, decorations and more delivered to their doorstep in as soon as one hour through Christmas Eve
- Guests can shop in Target stores when it’s most convenient with extended hours now through Christmas Eve
The countdown to Christmas is on, and Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) is taking the stress out of the season for last-minute shoppers by guaranteeing eligible Target.com orders will be delivered for free by Christmas Eve. In addition to this new guarantee, which begins today, Target offers the widest breadth of delivery and pickup options in retail to help guests find and buy cozy clothing, top toys, electronics, beauty and grooming products, home items, delicious treats and thousands of affordable gifts.
“The days leading up to Christmas are some of the busiest shopping days of the year, and the Target team has worked all year to make things easy for our guests, which is especially important during the last-minute rush of the holidays,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “With guaranteed free shipping in time for Christmas, only-at-Target gifts that fit all budgets, and a suite of convenient delivery and pickup options, Target is making it easier than ever for gift-givers during the countdown to Christmas.”
Convenient Ways to Shop in Store, at Home and On the Go
Now through Dec. 23, most Target stores will open at 7 a.m. and close at midnight. On Christmas Eve, all Target stores will open at 7 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. Check Target.com or the Target app for local store information.
- To get guaranteed free shipping by Christmas Eve: New this year, place a Target.com order by 11:55 p.m. CT on Thursday, Dec. 20, and choose “Free Holiday Shipping” to get guaranteed delivery of eligible items by Monday, Dec. 24.
- To use express one-day shipping: Place a Target.com order on Friday, Dec. 21, and choose “Express Shipping” at checkout to receive eligible items by Monday, Dec. 24. Order cutoff times may vary, and fees apply. Visit Target.com for all shipping details.
- To pick up an online order for free at a store: Place an order with Target.com or the Target app for same-day Order Pickup or use the Target app for Drive Up nationwide until 6 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve, and pick up orders by closing time. Most orders are ready within an hour.
- To use same-day delivery shopped by Shipt: Place an order through Shipt.com or the Shipt app for groceries, gifts, decorations and more at least two hours prior to store closing on Christmas Eve for same-day delivery. Guests also can give the gift of Shipt to other busy shoppers by picking up a Shipt gift card for $49 for a new six-month membership.
At any time during the holiday season—even on Christmas Day—guests also can send a Target GiftCard via email or text or choose an instant gift with GiftNow. Introduced last year, this feature allows shoppers to choose from tens of thousands of items on Target.com and send an e-gift right away or select a future delivery date. The recipient can accept the gift, change the size or color, or even swap it for something completely different—all before the gift ships.
A Week of Deals for Savvy Shoppers
With more than 20 new and exclusive brands, thousands of new and exclusive toys, and curated gifts under $15, Target is the place to shop during the week leading up to Christmas, with low prices on top gifts through Monday, Dec. 24. Guests can visit Target.com/WeeklyAd now to view details. Highlights include:
- 25 percent off all Our Generation toys
- 20 percent off select LEGO toys
- Save $80 on Apple iPad 6th generation, starting at $249.99
- Save $50 on Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS), starting at $229.99
- Save $20 on Google Home Mini at $29
- Save $60 on As Seen on TV 5.3-qt AirFryer XL at $69.99
- 20 percent off all Circulon cookware
- Up to 50 percent off women’s sweaters
- BOGO 25 percent off all beauty and personal care gift sets
- $2.50 select holiday gift wrap
- 2 for $5 boxes of candy canes
Additionally, Target’s popular grab-and-go gifting displays offer more than 1,400 new and Target-exclusive gifts—most for under $15. The “Gift Ideas” Hub on Target.com helps online shoppers easily discover fun gifts and stocking stuffers for family and friends, coworkers, teachers, pets and everyone on their list.
Guests can enjoy additional savings through Cartwheel in the Target app throughout the holiday season. As always, Target REDcard holders get an extra 5 percent off their purchases.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. For the latest store count or more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.