- Free shipping available on Target.com orders until 11:59 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Dec. 20, for delivery by Saturday, Dec. 23.
- Target stores will open at 7 a.m. local time and close at 10 or 11 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
- Guests can place online orders for free same-day Order Pickup nationwide until 6 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve, and pick them up by closing time.
- GiftNow offers guests a way to give an instant e-gift, even on Christmas Day.
With just one week until Christmas, Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) is continuing to offer shoppers convenient ways to shop and save. Guests will find low prices on hot holiday products and gifts, extended shopping hours in stores and plenty of options for last-minute gift solutions, even on Christmas Day.
Ways to Shop
Target is offering guests convenient ways to get their purchases, whether online or in stores, in the days before Christmas. Now through Dec. 23, all Target stores will open at 7 a.m. and close at midnight. On Christmas Eve, all Target stores will open at 7 a.m. and close at 10 or 11 p.m. Check Target.com for local store information.
- To get free holiday shipping: Place Target.com order by 11:59 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Dec. 20, and choose “Free Holiday Shipping” at checkout to receive purchases by Saturday, Dec. 23.
- To use Express 1-day shipping: Place Target.com order by 12 p.m. local time on Friday, Dec. 22, and choose “Express Shipping” at checkout to receive purchases by Saturday, Dec. 23. Express shipping is not available for all items and all shipping destinations. Visit Target.com for details.
- To pick up Target.com order in store: Place Target.com order for free same-day Order Pickup nationwide until 6 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve, and pick up orders by closing time.
Guests also can send an instant gift, even on Christmas Day, with GiftNow on Target.com. New this season, GiftNow is available for tens of thousands of products on Target.com. Guests can send the e-gift instantly or select a future delivery date.
“With just a week to go before Christmas, guests can feel confident they can get all their shopping done at Target – and on their terms,” said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Target. “Whether they take advantage of free shipping from Target.com, place an order for pickup, or stop by one of our more than 1,800 stores through Christmas Eve, Target is making it easier than ever for guests to save time and money on gifts, décor and everything else they need to pull off their holiday celebrations.”
Savings for Shoppers
Target is offering low prices on top gifts all week long through Sunday, Dec. 24. Guests can visit Target.com/WeeklyAd to view details. Highlights include:
- Up to 50 percent off select family sleep
- Up to 30 percent off sweaters for the family
- 20 percent off select LEGO toys
- Save $70 on Apple Watch Series 1, starting at $179.99 (Reg. $249.99)
- Save $150 on iPad Pro 10.5”, starting at $499.99 (Reg. $649.99)
- Save $40 and get a free $25 Target GiftCard with purchase of Powerbeats Wireless 3, $159.99 (Reg. $199.99)
- Kitchen appliance deals across top brands, including Ninja, KitchenAid, Instant Pot, Calphalon and more
- $2.50 gift wrap
- Beauty stocking stuffers $5 and under
- 5 for $5 Holiday candy stocking stuffers
Target’s guests also can enjoy more savings throughout the holiday season with an extra 5 percent off every time they use a Target REDcard, as well as great offers available through Cartwheel in the Target app.
Gifting Made Easy
Target is offering incredible gifting products at low prices with four special collections curated for women, men, kids and teens. Last minute gift-givers will find nearly 1,700 items, most of which are exclusive to Target and under $15. These holiday collections, with products ranging from grooming sets for him, stationery for her and hundreds of stocking stuffers for only $1, are prominently displayed in the main aisles and key departments of Target stores, as well as a dedicated experience on Target.com.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,834 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter