Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced its strongest Cyber Week offers ever, including 15 percent off Target.com sitewide on Cyber Monday (Nov. 30). The sitewide offer marks the first time Target has discounted virtually everything on Target.com. In addition, Target will offer a host of e-doorbusters on Cyber Monday, as well as steep discounts within key departments like apparel and toys, all Cyber Week long.
“We’re making Target.com a not-to-be-missed destination for deal-seekers on Cyber Monday and throughout Cyber Week,” said Jason Goldberger, president of Target.com and Mobile. “We’re confident holiday shoppers who are looking to quickly and conveniently check items off their lists won’t want to miss Target’s deep discounts as well as free shipping and returns on Target.com.”
On Cyber Monday, in addition to the 15 percent off sitewide offer with promo code CYBER15, holiday shoppers will have access to nearly 75 e-doorbusters. Almost three quarters of those items will be more than 50 percent off for one day only. The offerings include:
Beginning Sunday, Nov. 29, guests can visit Target.com/WeeklyAd to view a selection of week-long Cyber Week deals, available at Target.com. Guests will find department-wide promotions in areas including toys and baby, in addition to discounts on top gifting items across electronics, home, apparel and more. Top deals include:
- 30 percent off apparel, shoes and accessories for women, men and kids
- 30 percent off hundreds of specialty and plush toys
- 48” Samsung 4K Ultra HD TV, $599.99 –Save $300 plus a free $100 Target GiftCard
- 50 percent off select KitchenAid Professional 5-Qt. Stand Mixers, plus 20 percent off all other KitchenAid appliances
- 30 percent off Dyson Ball Compact Allergy Vacuum, plus 25 percent off all other Dyson vacuums
- Spend $250 on a baby department purchase and get a free $50 Target GiftCard
- Stack Your Savings: On Cyber Monday, guests can apply the 15 percent discount with the CYBER15 promo stacked on top of other week-long promotions such as the 30 percent off apparel, accessories and shoes offer
- More Stacking: As part of Target’s “10 Days of Deals,” which is now underway, guests who spend $75 or more at a Target store on Black Friday, Nov. 27, will receive a 20 percent discount on an entire purchase Dec. 4-13. That 20 percent discount can be stacked with Cyber Week deals on Friday, Dec. 4 or Saturday, Dec. 5
For additional information, visit A Bullseye View to read Jason Goldberger’s point of view on why events like Cyber Week and Black Friday matter even more to today’s always-on shoppers.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,805 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.