MINNEAPOLIS - December 24, 2014
MISSISSAUGA, ON (December 22, 2014) — Target Canada today announced Boxing Day deals for its guests, including some of the best prices of the season. For three days only, starting on December 26 at 6 a.m. and continuing through to December 28 while quantities last, Target is offering unbeatable savings on thousands of items across the store including some must-have products in electronics, entertainment, apparel, household goods, holiday décor and more. Along with amazing door crasher deals and REDcard rewards, guests will find the best deals at Target this Boxing Day.
“Our guests loved our Black Friday deals to kick off the holiday season, and we’re looking forward to exciting them again as we end the season with Boxing Day,” said John Butcher, senior vice president, Merchandising, Target Canada. “With our vast assortment of merchandise and deep discounts across the store, Target is the go-to shopping destination this Boxing Day.”
Target Canada’s Boxing Day sale will take place from December 26 – 28, while quantities last. The deals kick off at store locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario on December 26 at 6 a.m., with stores in Quebec opening at 1 p.m. Store locations in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island will open for Boxing Day sales starting on December 27 at 6 a.m. To help manage expectations and ensure a safe shopping environment, a limited number of tickets for select items will be distributed to guests in line prior to entering the store on a first come first served basis, while quantities last. The ticket will reserve the item for the guest, and the guest will have one hour to redeem the ticket and purchase the item.
- 55” Element 4K Ultra HD LED HDTV, $499.99
- Hipstreet 10” Quad-Core Android Tablet, 16GB, $89 (Regular $129.99)
- KitchenAid 10-pc. nonstick cookware set, $69.99 (Regular $199.99)
- Free $70 Target gift card when you buy any PS4 console
- 50" Magnavox 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV, $399.99 (Regular $599.99)
- Samsung Galaxy™ Tab 4 10" 16GB, $278 (Regular $379.99)
- Samsung Galaxy™ Tab 3 7" Lite 8GB, $128 (Regular $169.99)
- Dyson DC62 cordless vacuum $349.99 (Regular $549.99)
- All KitchenAid Ultra Plus or Ultra Power stand mixers, $229.99 (Regular up to $479.99)
- Free Target gift cards from $30 - $50 when you buy an iPad Mini, iPad Mini3 or iPad Air2
- iPhone 6 16GB from Rogers or Bell, $129 with select 2-year voice and data plans
- Frozen or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVD, $10
Other Top Deals Include:
- 50% off all 20" and 24" Beaver Canoe luggage
- 50% off select women’s and men’s sleepwear, sweaters and outerwear
- Up to 70% off all holiday trim and gift wrap
- Clearance up to 50% off on hundreds of toys
- Select women’s Mossimo or DENIZEN® from Levi’s® denim, starting at $10
- Tassimo T47 Brewer, $59 (Regular $119)
- Pyrex 18-pc. storage set $19.99 (Regular $39.99)
- Room Essentials Bed-in-a-Bag set, Twin, Full or Queen, $35 (Regular up to $59.99)
- Turbo Power 3.78L -35C Windshield Washer Fluid, $1.49 (Regular $2.89)
- Lowest prices of the season on select shelving and home storage
- Select New Year’s Eve party supplies and décor, $1
For more information on Target’s Boxing Day savings and specific store hours, please visit www.target.ca.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,934 stores – 1,801 in the United States and 133 in Canada – and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.