On November 29, more affectionately known as Black Friday, Target is pulling out all the stops to offer the best deals in Canada as guests prepare for the holiday season. With doors open from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., Target is kicking off the day with amazing specials on everything from HDTVs and digital cameras, to apparel and accessories, toys and top kitchen appliances. On top of thousands of deals throughout the entire store, front of the line guests will also have first access to incredible doorcrasher deals. Combined with Target’s 5% REDcard Rewards program, Target’s Black Friday “Spend and Save” promotion offers guests even more value on top of Target’s already low prices.
“Target is excited to offer Canadians deals like never before for our first holiday season in Canada,” said John Morioka, senior vice president, merchandising, Target. “Guests can shop with confidence knowing they will find incredibly low prices on this season’s must-have gifts, including electronics, toys, home décor and appliances, fashion and more.”
On top of the savings, guests who spend $75 or more storewide on Friday, November 29 will receive a $15 Target GiftCard redeemable on their next purchase (one GiftCard per guest). And of course, Target REDcard cardholders will also receive an additional 5% off almost everything in the store.
Target will be offering savings from November 29 – December 1 throughout the store. For a complete list, visit target.ca/blackfriday.
- 39" Magnavox, 60Hz, 1080p LED HDTV, exclusive to Target: $199.99 (Regular $379.99)
- Nikon L820 16MP digital camera with 30x optical zoom: $149.99 (Regular $229.99)
- XBOX 4 Gigabyte SLIM CONSOLE: $129.99 with $40 Target Gift Card (Regular $199.99)
- Skylanders Swapforce Starter Pack: $49.99 (Regular $74.99)
- Select books and holiday classics including: Peanuts’ A Charlie Brown Christmas: 25 per cent off
- Select CD favourites including Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience; Kelly Clarkson, Wrapped in Red and The Robertson Family Christmas, Deck the Halls: $9.99 each and under
- My Little Pony Pinkie Pie’s Boutique Toys: 25 per cent off ($12.74-$22.49 each)
- Mega Bloks Skylanders Swap Force Flynn’s Rescue Ship: $49.99 (Regular $74.99)
- 8-in-1 multipack puzzles: $10.00 each
- GT Snow Racer: $59.99 (Regular $79.99)
- KitchenAid Immersion Blender, Food Chopper or Hand Mixer in Target exclusive Flamingo colour: $39.99 (Regular $69.99)
- Tassimo T47 Home Brewing System in Red, exclusive to Target: $79.99
- Crock-Pot 6 qt. Slow Cooker, exclusive to Target: $59.99 (Regular $79.99)
- Twenty per cent off select Threshold dinnerware and glassware and 25 per cent off Threshold holiday towels and bath coordinates
- Twenty-five per cent off Nate Berkus bedding, décor and rugs
- Hundreds of deals on everyday essentials, grocery and commodity items
- Fifty per cent off on all Mod Made Merry holiday décor and stockings
- Select 60ct Philips LED lights: $9.00 each
- Paperchase holiday wrap, bags and accessories, exclusive to Target: $3.00 - $5.00 each
Apparel and Accessories:
- Up to 70 per cent off women’s, men’s and kids’ apparel and accessories.
Doorcrasher Deals for Black Friday Shopping
Doorcrasher deals for Target’s early bird guests will provide some of the season’s biggest savings. The sale will take place in stores on Friday, November 29 starting at 7 a.m. and offers are valid until supplies last with no rainchecks. Some of the top deals include:
- Philips 60Hz 1080p LED HDTV Sale: $399.99 (Regular $649.99)
- Hot deals on recently released movies:
- Monsters DVD: $10.00 (Regular $24.99)
- Planes DVD: $10.00 (Regular $21.99)
- Select DVD Favourites: $2.50 each
- Samsung Galaxy S4™ from Rogers and Bell: $0 with select 2 year voice and data agreement (Save $180.00)
- Sony PS3 Dual Shock Controller with bonus game: $34.99
- Select video games: 2 for $30
- KitchenAid 10 pc Stainless Steel and Hardanodized Cookware Sets at 60 per cent off: $100.00 (Regular $249.99)
- Hoover Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum: $100.00 (Regular $200).
- Keurig Elite Brewer: $79.99 with $10 Gift Card
- Black & Decker Tool Workshop: $29.00 (Regular Price : $44.99)
- Family Board Games including Jenga, Battleship, Taboo and more: $9.00 each
- Skyline 3pc Luggage Set: $39.99 (Regular $79.99)
- 6ft Artificial Alberta Spruce Tree with Lights: $29.00 (Regular $60.00)
For more information on Black Friday savings and extended holiday hours, visit www.target.ca/blackfriday.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,921 stores – 1,797 in the United States and 124 in Canada – and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit target.ca/corporateresponsibility.