Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced new ways for guests to save even more this holiday season, with special offers starting before Thanksgiving and running through Cyber Week. The offers include Target’s biggest-ever Cyber Week event on Target.com, an online Black Friday preview sale exclusively for REDcard holders and an early chance at Black Friday-like deals using Cartwheel, Target’s new savings app.
“We’re excited to offer our guests more discounts than ever before and introduce great new digital ways to save this year,” said Jason Goldberger, senior vice president of Target.com and Mobile. “Whether online, on their phones or in stores, Target guests will find deep discounts and competitive pricing on a wide variety of the season’s most popular holiday gifts.”
The new offers start today, when REDcard holders can shop 25 Black Friday doorbusters in an exclusive two-day offer on Target.com. On Wednesday, Target will offer special Black Friday-like deals on some of the season’s hottest toys and electronics in stores nationwide through Cartwheel, Target’s new digital savings program which allows guests to choose in-store offers and claim savings straight from their smartphones. Then, beginning in the early hours of Thursday, Target.com will make virtually all of Target’s Black Friday doorbusters available online. On Friday, Nov. 29 (12:01 a.m. local time to store close), guests who spend $75 or more in Target stores – or on Target.com beginning 2 a.m. Central time Friday – will receive a coupon valid for 20 percent off nearly all items of a single, storewide purchase in the first week of December.
Target’s Cyber Week event will kick off on Sunday, Dec. 1 and will be promoted using broadcast television spots for the first time. Throughout the week, more than 100,000 items will be on sale including category-wide deals on toys, women’s and men’s apparel. Target is also extending free shipping on more than 300 of the hottest toys through the entire holiday season. Guests using a Target REDcard credit or debit card will continue to receive another 5 percent off purchases and free shipping on Target.com.
REDcard Black Friday Preview
Today and tomorrow (Nov. 26-27), REDcard holders get exclusive early access on Target.com to 25 select Black Friday deals. Discounts will be taken at checkout when guests use their REDcard to pay. Special REDcard savings deals can be found here. Sign up and learn more about Target REDcard here.
- Apple iPod Touch 16GB 5th Generation ($229) + get a $50 gift card with the purchase
- KidTrax SRT Viper 6 Volt Ride-On Car for kids for $99 (reg. price $179.99)
- Nikon L320 16.1MP Digital Camera with 26x Optical Zoom for $99 (reg. price $229.99)
- Cabbage Patch Kids Play and Travel Set with Cabbage Patch Kids Cuddler for only $25 (reg. price $39.99)
Wednesday Nov. 27, Target will offer 30 one-day-only special deals available exclusively through Cartwheel, Target’s new digital savings program. To access the savings, visit Cartwheel.com or download the free Cartwheel app at the Apple or Android app stores.
- 40% off Dyson DC35 Digital Slim vacuum
- 40% off Rachael Ray 15-piece cookset
- 42% off Ninja Master Prep Blender
- 50% off T-Fal 20-piece nonstick cookware
- Huge savings on top kids gift items including:
- 60% off the Nerf Hailfire Blaster
- 50% off a LeapPad2 Tablet
- 50% off Monsters University Figures
- 50% off Disney Princess Dresses
Cyber Monday (Dec. 2) deals include:
- All men’s, women’s and kid’s apparel and accessories, jewelry and shoes: Buy one get one 60% off + free shipping (Buy one get one 50% off on men’s and women’s the rest of Cyber Week)
- Thousands of toys: buy one get one 30% off + free shipping
- Dyson DC-41 Animal vacuum for $399.99 (reg. price $599.99)
- Pentax Q10 camera for $249.99 (reg. price $399.99)
- Polaroid Action Cam for $89.99 (reg. price $129.99)
- Samsung GS3 Mini Unlocked Phone for $239.99 (reg. price $319.99)
Target also will offer daily doorbusters and other deals throughout Cyber Week (Dec. 1-Dec. 7) including:
- Canon DSLR EOS 60D bundle camera for $899.99 (reg. price $1,319.99)
- KitchenAid Artisan mixers and accessories: 20% off
- 47” LG 1080p HDTV for $469.99 (reg. price S699.99)
- Polaroid 7” digital photo frame for $39.99 (reg. price $69.99)
- Buy one get one 30% off Monster High and Transformers licensed toys
- Maylong tablet bundle MVP 295 in select colors for $85 (reg. price $149)
- Oster Blender for $149.99 (reg. price $249.99)
- Omega Juicer ($299.99) + get a $75 gift card with the purchase
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,921 stores – 1,797 in the United States and 124 in Canada – and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit target.com/corporateresponsibility.
Note: Target welcomes media to its stores. To contact your local store about shooting b-roll or photos or to request a local interview during the holiday season, please visit “Find a Store” at Target.com and contact the Leader on Duty. To request access to a store on Black Friday, please call Target’s Media Hotline (612) 696-3400 or email Press@target.com.
Follow @ABullseyeView on Twitter for real-time news and trends on Black Friday at Target.
For more information or b-roll footage, visit Target.com/Pressroom.
Click for Spanish version of this release