There’s something magical about opening a holiday catalog, marker in hand, ready to circle, star or cut-and-paste your way to the perfect wish list. We’ve been delighting our littlest guests with festive catalogs for decades and the tradition still sets kids’ eyes aglow to this day. So grab some snacks, get comfy and prepare for some serious fun, because Target’s 2018 Kids’ Gifting catalog is here! And with page after page of the season’s hottest toys, electronics, entertainment, apparel and home gear—and a cool, techy twist—it might just be our best yet!
It’s no secret that Target’s playing to win in the toy space—and we have tons of fun in store for the holidays and beyond. And we’re upping our game with our 2018 Kids’ Gifting catalog, too. This beauty is making its way to millions of homes across the country (pssst….we’ll have extras at your local Target starting Oct. 28, while supplies last). As the kiddos start crafting their lists, we’ve made one of our own…
Here are five don’t-want-to-miss-it details from this year’s catalog that will make you a gift-giving guru (and have the kids jumping for joy):
- Endless inspiration. With nearly 90 pages bursting with the very best national and specialty brands, including tons of Target-exclusives, every kid (or kid-at-heart) is sure to find something to love. (Toy aficionados, rejoice! This year’s catalog features 15 percent more pages dedicated to your favorite finds).
- Techy new tools. One way to make a classic catalog even better? A digital twist that makes gift-giving easier than ever, of course. As you flip through the catalog, just open the Target app, tap the scanner and center over any page and voilà! The full list of toys from the page appears, letting you instantly add your faves to your cart. Or, quickly and easily shop the entire catalog via our fun new Target.com Toy Hub, complete with a gift finder feature that helps you pick the perfect present.
- Savings that’ll have you doing cartwheels. Our Cartwheel Kids’ Daily Deals are back! Every day from Nov. 1 through Thanksgiving, we’ll feature an awesome toy deal (up to 40 percent off) via Cartwheel in the Target app. And watch that catalog close—we’ve tucked an extra 25 percent off coupon inside.
- Funko Fridays, holiday edition. Speaking of must-haves… Funko fans, you won’t want to miss these festivities. Every Friday, Nov. 16 through Dec. 21, we’ll reveal an exclusive, limited-edition figure. Watch Target.com for details.
- Holiday hustle—minus the hassle. Want even more fast, easy ways to shop your way? Done! Watch as your gifts appear right at your door with same-day, next-day or free 2-day delivery, or use Order Pick up or Drive Up at your local Target and be on your merry way.
Go ahead, get gifting at Target or Target.com/kidsgifts and stay tuned to A Bullseye View for even more holiday joy all season long.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our bi weekly newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!