Here at Target, we believe holiday shopping should be all fun, zero stress. So we’re kicking off the season with some big news: Target is the first retailer to offer shoppers same-day delivery and Drive Up service coast to coast. For the first time, we’ll offer Free 2-Day Shipping to all guests on hundreds of thousands of items, with no minimum purchase and no membership required. And we’re serving up an expanded assortment of curated gifting options, with great value and family fun in every trip.
“We want to make the busy holiday season easier for our guests so they can spend more time with their family and friends,” said Target CEO Brian Cornell. “From same-day delivery with Shipt, Drive Up, Free 2-Day Shipping and more, no other retailer can match the convenient delivery options that Target will offer this season. When you combine these services with our incredible assortment of exclusive brands, everyday low prices and skilled team, I’m confident Target will be America’s easiest and most enjoyable place to shop for the holidays and beyond.”
Target has the broadest range of fulfillment options in retail, which means you get to choose from a number of services to get your purchases quickly and conveniently. Take your pick, or try them all:
- Same-day delivery with Shipt is now available to millions of guests in hundreds of markets across 46 states, delivering groceries, gifts, decorations and more to your doorstep in as little as one hour.
- Our top-rated Drive Up service will be available in nearly 1,000 stores by the end of October. Place an order in the Target app and we’ll have it ready within an hour, and bring it out to your car within two minutes.
- Choose Order Pickup when you buy online and pick your order up at your local store on the same day for free. Most orders are ready within an hour.
- Use Target Restock to get next-day delivery of household essentials like diapers, paper towels and pantry staples for a fee of $2.99 or free to REDcard holders.
- Delivery from store is available in select urban locations including in Boston, Chicago, New York City, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., delivering store purchases to your home the same day for a flat $7 fee.
And to help you save big, we’ll cover the cost of shipping all season long! Our Free 2-Day Shipping offer is available beginning Nov. 1 on hundreds of thousands of items, no minimum purchase or membership required. You’ll also save 5 percent every time you use a REDcard, and get more great offers in the Weekly Ad and Cartwheel throughout the season.
So get ready to feel like a holiday VIP as you shop for gifts, décor and more among the millions of products we offer in stores and online. This year, we’re serving up a curated assortment of more than 1,400 new and exclusive gifts, most for under $15, along with the season’s hottest toys, and exclusive styles from our 20+ only-at-Target brands. And that’s only the beginning …
Want to know more about what Target has planned for the holidays? Follow along at A Bullseye View for the latest news and updates.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!