Target recently kicked off the holiday season with tons of exciting announcements, but there’s one in particular that still has people talking (and listening to “Deck the Halls” on repeat): Everyone gets free shipping on Target.com orders through Dec. 20!
“It’s all about delivering on our promise of ‘Expect More. Pay Less,’” said Target CEO Brian Cornell. Here are six ways it pays to take advantage of this seriously awesome promotion:
1. No more heavy lifting…unless you want to. (It costs $0 to ship 55-lb. weights.)
2. Free shipping means fewer minutes circling the store parking lot looking for a spot and zero time waiting in checkout lines. Think of all the gas money you’ll save and extra hot tub time you’ll have! (This 5-Person 19-Jet Hot Tub ships free.)
3. Your bedroom becomes a glorified fitting room. Try on 10 different sweater dresses in the comfort of your own home. Keep the ones that work and for those that don’t fit, in-store returns are free, too!
4. “Will it fit in the trunk?” “How do I find a box for something like this?” These questions no longer apply. Even for this princess bicycle. Or these hula hoops.
5. Send your niece and nephew who live in Florida a Hydro Spring Basketball Hoop Inflatable Pool Game without having to lug it to the post office or pay extra to send it across the country. We can hear them now: Best aunt/uncle ever.
6. You can get a 6 foot tall Christmas tree delivered straight to your door, saving you a trip to the tree farm – no more frostbitten fingertips or pine needles all over the car.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!