January 8, 2014
Hosting a dinner party at home? Show your friends you can do more than just cook! Set the scene and spruce up your tablescape with an easy DIY table runner made from your favorite photos. Say goodbye to stuffy centerpieces, and follow our step-by-step guide below!
What You’ll Need:
Cloth—length pending on table
Hot glue gun
What You’ll Do:
1. Visit Target Photo and print out a selection of your favorite photos—you will need enough to cover the table runner. We printed photos in black and white for a vintage vibe.
2. Measure length of your table. Cut cloth that is about 2 ft. longer than length of table and 1/3 the width.
3. Use the hot glue gun to apply prints to the cloth, overlapping photos in various directions. Let dry.
4. Decorate your table with your new custom craft!
No time to DIY? Try these Threshold table runners—zero steps required!
1. Botanical print runner; 2. Trellis table runner; 3. Birds table runner; 4. Queen Anne Lace runner; 5. Lattice table runner
Want more fun photo ideas? Visit TargetPhoto.com/blog to get inspired.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our bi weekly newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!