We know that the recent Target data breach has been confusing and disruptive during an already busy holiday season. To make sure you have the most up-to-date news, make sure to check out our list of FAQs. We’ve also been providing answers to some of your REDcard questions and concerns here on A Bullseye View.
We want all guests to know it is safe to use your REDcard and shop at Target. But for additional peace of mind, REDcard credit card users can set up alerts through Manage My REDcard, and REDcard debit card users can change their PINs online as well. Need some help? Check out the step-by-step guide below:
1. On Target.com, click on “Manage my REDcard” at the bottom of the page.
2. Sign in to the My REDcard page with your username and password.
3. Click on “Manage Your PIN” on right side of page under “Services.”
4. Authenticate your account.
5. Choose “Change PIN.”
6. Enter current PIN number.
7. Enter new PIN.
8. Click continue, and you should see a confirmation page.
Read our list of FAQs, and check back soon as we continue to update with more details.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our bi weekly newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!