August 14, 2012
Even though the thermostat may still read 80 degrees, we think it’s never too early to start thinking about your fall fragrance.
Scent is the sense most linked to memory, so make sure you leave a lasting impression with an aroma that is unique to you. From smoky and woodsy to floral and fruity, we’ve sussed out some of this season’s best scents, so go ahead and poke your nose in them.
1. Women’s Burberry London by Burberry Eau de Parfum Spray: A classic—a velvety, elegant mix of honeysuckle, jasmine, rose, Tahitian tiare flower, tangerine, patchouli, peony and sandalwood will leave you with an endless barrage of compliments.
2. DKNY Delicious by Donna Karan Eau de Parfum Spray: As your mind starts veering towards sweaters and apple cider, sport a crisp signature scent to match. In perfume talk, that means go for notes that are woodsy and floral. Let us introduce you to this heady fragrance, which smells of apples, magnolia, tuberose, rose, violet, sandalwood and white amber, to name a few.
3. Women’s Pure Orchid by Halle Berry Eau de Parfum: Looking for fall in a bottle? You’ve come to the right place. With exotic notes of cactus flower, lemon, blackberry, star anise, orchid, sequoia and patchouli, you’ll feel instantly feminine and fierce all at once.
4. Justin Bieber Someday: If you had a million girls throwing themselves at you all day, every day, you would probably start to pay attention to perfume too. So whether you’re a Belieber or you’re just looking for a sweet scent, don’t miss Justin Bieber’s concoction of orange, pear, berries, jasmine and vanilla notes.
5. Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum Obsession: The name says it all. A moderate mix of spicy and citrusy, this Calvin Klein concoction is an office-appropriate perfume that’s not too pungent.
Don’t miss out on the latest Target news and behind-the-scenes happenings! Subscribe to our bi weekly newsletter and get the top stories from A Bullseye View delivered straight to your inbox!