- Annual Meeting
- The Annual Meeting of Shareholders is scheduled for June 12, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) at Marriott Columbus University Area, 3100 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH 43202
- Shareholder Information
- Quarterly and annual shareholder information (including the Form 10-Q Quarterly Reports and Form 10-K Annual Report, which are filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission) is available at no charge to shareholders. To obtain copies of these materials, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-800-775-3110, or write to: Target Corporation, Attn: John Hulbert, VP, Investor Relations, 1000 Nicollet Mall (TPN-0841), Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403.
These documents as well as other information about Target Corporation, including our Code of Ethics, Corporate Governance Guidelines, Corporate Responsibility Report and Board of Director Committee Charters, are also available on the Internet at investors.target.com.
- Transfer Agent, Registrar and Dividend Disbursing Agent
- EQ Shareowner Services
- Stock Exchange Listing
- Trading Symbol: TGT
New York Stock Exchange
- Shareholder Assistance
- For assistance regarding individual stock records, lost certificates, name or address changes, dividend or tax questions, call EQ Shareowner Services at 1-800-794-9871, access their website at www.shareowneronline.com or write to: EQ Shareowner Services, P.O. Box 64874, St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0874.
- Direct Stock Purchase/Dividend Reinvestment Plan
- EQ Shareowner Services administers a direct purchase plan that allows interested investors to purchase Target Corporation stock directly, rather than through a broker, and become a registered shareholder of the company. The program offers many features including dividend reinvestment. For detailed information regarding this program, call EQ Shareowner Services toll free at 1-800-794-9871 or write to: EQ Shareowner Services, P.O. Box 64874, St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0874.
©2018 Target Brands, Inc. The Bullseye Design, Bullseye Dog, Cartwheel, CityTarget, Expect More. Pay Less., SuperTarget and Target are trademarks of Target Brands, Inc.